Chapter Forty Three: Lilah's Plan

This chapter includes sexual scenes such as mild degradation. Please feel free to skip if needed.

(Song: Fallingforyou by the 1975)

The first task has approached. Lilah, Jess, and I sat on the stands spectating the tasks. Fred and George were taking bets to see who would win. It's their new business plan. I was fully against it though.

Harry was the last one to complete the task. Viktor, Fleur, and Cedric had already retrieved the golden egg. Hermione was kept at the edge of her seat as the suspense was killing her.

"He's going to be okay, Mione," I said leaning down to her. Her, Ginny, and Ron were sitting in front of us.

It wasn't much longer til Harry finally got the egg.

All our friends cheered for him as they all headed to celebrate in the Gryffindor common room. Everyone headed over but I stayed behind with Fred, George, and Lilah. Lilah was going to finally ask Jess to the Yule ball but she needed our help.

"Jess, I have to get some stuff from the twins dorm, meet me near the lake in ten minutes?" Lilah said.

Jess pushed her glasses up as she smiled and nodded.

We all parted our ways.

Lilah, Fred, George, and I walked towards the courtyard as Lilah went over the plan.

"Vera, you'll be in charge of capturing the moment, I'm sure she'll want pictures for her scrapbook," she said.

I nodded in response.

"Fred, George," she began, "One will be in charge of the orchideus charm, surrounding us with sunflowers, they're her favorite. The other will be in charge of small fireworks above us," she continued.

"You got it," Fred said.

"Don't worry about a thing," George followed.

"Are we all good to go?" Lilah asked a little nervously.

"We got it, now let's go get Lilah a Yule Ball date!" I said excitedly.

We all made our way to the lake. Lilah was sitting down on the grass admiring the view of the sunset. Fred and George quickly hid in a nearby bush while I kept myself hidden behind them. Lilah went ahead and stood next to Jess. Lilah reached out her hand to help Jess up.

"Jess love, I need to ask you an important question," she began.

This was my cue to walk a little closer to take the picture.

"Yes Lilah?" Jess asked, a little worried.

Suddenly I could see sunflowers coming from the ground, surrounding Lilah and Jess. Then small fireworks appeared above the couple. There were small and dazzling explosions in a yellow color illuminating the air. I began taking dozens of pictures.

"Jessica Anne Valentine, will you go to the yule ball with me?" Lilah asked.

Jess was crying out of pure joy.

"Of course I will," she replied before kissing Lilah.

"She said yes!" Lilah said to us.

Fred, George and I ran up to them cheering them on.

"You guys were all in this?" Jess asked, surprised.

I nodded.

"Just one question," Fred began, "Your last name is Valentine?" he said.