Chapter Twenty: Back To Hogwarts

(Song: Happy Pills by Weathers)

And just like that, the holidays were over.

George and I managed to send letters everyday so we wouldn't miss anything. I couldn't wait to see him and kiss his stupid face.

Christmas dinner was normal. Our parents got Ezra and I some new and expensive clothes. The Malfoys 
gave Ezra and I a hundred Galleons each.

Draco hadn't figured out what our parents were talking about the night of my dinner. I still had that on my mind.

I was dressed in a black long sleeve shirt, black skirt, black knee socks and black combat boots.

Draco, Ezra, and I got onto the train.

"I'll see you guys around at school," I said as I went to look for an empty compartment.

I found one close to the end. I closed the door behind me and sat down. As I began writing down in my journal. I heard the door slide open, hoping it was the twins.

Emmy stood at the entrance.

"What do you want, Emmy?" I asked as I closed my book.

"Wow Vera, you've been hanging out with your death eater family so much, you're starting to dress like one," she said gazing at my all black attire and Slytherin rings.

"Leave me, alone," I said as I began getting annoyed by her.

"Oh Vera, you think you're so innocent," she began saying, "You've even got George under your little spell," she continued.

"What the fuck are you talking about Emmy?" I asked, getting agitated.

"Stop the fucking act Vera, I know you purposely took him from me," she began, "You probably fucked him as soon as I told you I liked him," she yelled.

At this point I was furious.

"George Weasley didn't fucking want you," I began saying, "You are a two faced, backstabbing, psychotic bitch," I spat as I stood up to meet her eyes.

"You nearly killed me out of fucking jealousy Emmy," I continued, "So do me a favor and leave us the fuck alone," I shouted.

Emmy was surprised by the way I stood up for myself.

"Fuck you, Vera, you'll pay for this," she said as she turned around to leave. To both our surprise, Fred and George were standing right behind her.

I sat back down.

"Wouldn't want Lilah to mess up your face again, would you James?" Fred teased.

George looked mad.

Emmy flipped Fred off as she left causing Fred to laugh.

George quickly sat next to me.

"Please tell me she didn't hurt you Vera," he said as he inspected my face for any injuries.

"Mate did you not hear the whole thing, Vera was about to let Emmy have it," Fred said sitting across from us.

I laughed at the comment.

"No I wasn't," I said as I stood up to hug him and George.

"What's with the Slytherin attire?" Fred asked, looking at my rings and black clothes.

"Shut up, Weasley. They were gifts from my family," I said as I playfully punched his arm.

"I kinda like it," George said, giving me a smile.

Just then Lilah opened the door and shut it behind her.

"Lilah, you missed everything, V was about to knock Emmy out," Fred said.