Chapter Thirty Six: Love Potion

(Song: Sleep Alone by Two Door Cinema Club)

A/N: Anything bold and italicized is the voice in Vera's head. Enjoy!

This chapter contains violent scenes. Please feel free to skip this chapter if needed.

I fell asleep in Ezra and Ben's dorm. The Slytherin dorms always reminded me of home, obviously, they had a similar ambiance.

I woke up in Ezra's bed, he slept on the floor. It was only seven in the morning, but I had to go back to my dorm to get ready for class. I dreaded it.

I sat up to see Ezra still asleep on the floor but Ben was reading the book I got him in his bed.

"Forgot you're an early bird," I said getting out of bed.

He smiled.

"Good Morning," he said.

"Morning, I'm gonna get ready for class. I'll meet up with you guys before quidditch practice," I said putting my shoes on.

I walked over to Ezra who was lightly snoring. I gently nudged him with my foot.

"Time to get up loser," I said.

"Fuck off Vera," he said half asleep.

Ben and I laughed.

I left their dorm and walked to the common room where I saw Draco and his friend Blaise.

"Vera, fancy seeing you here," Draco said.

"Hey Draco, Hi Blaise," I said, waving at both of them, "I was hanging out with Ezra and Ben, and I must've fallen asleep," I continued.

"Oh okay," he said.

I waved goodbye as I left the common room where I saw the familiar faces of Talia and Catherine. I didn't want to deal with them so I just pushed my way past them.

I finally arrived at my dorm. As I opened the door, I was met by a pacing Lilah and a slightly injured Fred.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Vera, where the hell have you been?" Lilah asked, hugging me.

"With Ezra and Ben," I said with a slight concern. "Fred what happened to you?" I asked gesturing to Fred. He had a small cut on the corner of his mouth and bruised knuckles.

Fred and Lilah both glanced at each other.

"After you left, I went straight to George to try and sort him out," Fred began.

"When I arrived at the Great Hall, Fred was pinned underneath George. Ron, Harry, and Lee had to take George off of him. He left with Camila after the fight," Lilah said.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on with him, but I feel like she did something," Fred continued.

Then we heard a knock from the door.

"Come in," I said.

Jess and Hermione both walked in with Jane and Rosie.

"Hi love, what's going on?" Lilah asked Jess.

"Jane and Rosie have something to tell you," Jess replied.

"What's going on?" Fred asked.

Jane looked at Rosie as she gave her a nod.

"It's Camila, she gave George Weasley a love potion," Jane said.

Fred, Lilah, and I looked at each other.