Chapter Twenty Three: George's Birthday Surprise

This chapter contains sexual scenes such as using restraints and degradation. Please feel free to skip this chapter if needed.

(Song: Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey)

We made our way down to the room of requirement.

"Well can you two please act surprised? Your friends all worked really hard," Angelina said.

We stopped in front of the door, Fred and George were standing in the middle while Angelina was on the left and I was on the right.

"Yeah, put on your acting faces," I said in agreement.
They laughed.

"Alright, but there better be food," Fred complained.

"And drinks," George followed.

"You two are exhausting," I complained.

Angelina opened the door as I led Fred and George in.

"Why is it so dark?" Fred asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Think the lights gone out, Freddie," George followed.

I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly the lights turned on revealing a massive group standing in front of us yelling surprise.

"Wow, what a surprise!" George said as the music began.

"This is pretty amazing," Fred said, amazed at the decor.

Lee, Oliver, Hermione, Ron, and Harry came over to us.

One by one they were wishing them a happy birthday.

"Where's Lilah?" George asked.

I pointed to the DJ booth where Lilah had her headphones plugged in.

"Think she takes requests?" Fred joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright let's head to the bar," I said as I dragged Fred and George with me.

Lee and Oliver were already making a couple of drinks for other people.

"Three fire whiskeys boys," I said as Oliver took out three shot glasses and filled each one up with the fiery liquid

"One for Fred...One for George... And one for me," I said as I handed a shot to each of them.

"Bottoms up boys," I said as we all took the shot.

I groaned as the whiskey burned my throat.

Fred and George both laughed at me.

"Freddie, I think Angelina is waiting for you," I said as I pointed to Angelina dancing in the middle of the room with some other girls. She had her eyes on Fred giving him a flirty smile.

"Fucking hell," Fred said as he set the shot glass on the table.

"Have fun Fred," I said waving goodbye.

"Now I have you all to myself," George said, grabbing my chin.

"Well not entirely, I'm the photographer for the night," I said holding up my camera.

He smiled.

"That's fine, here I'll take the first one," he said, grabbing it and pointing it towards us. I kissed him on the cheek as he smiled.

"One down, fifty to go," I said.

As the night went on, George and I went around the party and took more pictures. We got one of Lilah and Jess at the DJ booth. One of Oliver and Lee taking shots at the bar. And one of Angelina and Fred dancing together in the middle of the floor. We even managed to get one of Ron and Harry slow dancing while Hermione laughed in the background.