Chapter Forty Two: Aria's Revenge

(Song: Irresistible by Fall Out Boy)

Today was the last day of the season. The triwizard tournament officially began next week. I got up early to take a shower. I kept thinking about the mysterious person I saw in my dreams.

I promised George that I would wear his sweater to the game today but I also wanted to support Ezra, Draco, and Ben. Lilah suggested that I write their numbers on my face and tie my hair up with the Slytherin house colors.

I put on George's sweater along with some black jeans and white shoes. I put my hair up in a ponytail with a green ribbon. I had on the emerald green earrings that my parents gave me as well as all four rings from George and the Malfoys.

Lilah put on a red long sleeve and black trousers. She was going to support Fred and Angelina this time along with Jess.

We both went down to have breakfast with Fred and George. I saw that Ezra and Ben were headed out already.

"Preparing for the game already?" I asked Ezra.

He nodded.

"It's the big game, Ben here is a little nervous," Ezra said, putting an arm around Ben.

"I am not," Ben said unconvincingly.

I giggled.

"Don't be so nervous, you guys are good," Lilah said as I nodded in agreement.

"Good luck you two, you'll be great," I said as they smiled and walked out of the Great Hall.

Lilah and I plopped down in front of Fred and George who were eating up before the game.

"And how are we feeling this morning?" Lilah asked.

"Feeling fantastic," Fred replied.

"And Angelina?" I asked.

"Doing captain stuff before the game," Fred replied.

"How about you Georgie?" I asked as I took a sip of his pumpkin juice.

"I feel brilliant, I'm energetic, and I have my girlfriend supporting me, I'm unstoppable," he replied.

I smiled.

It soon faded as I saw Aria and Adrian walking past our table. Aria gave me the most terrifying death stare as Adrian gave me a devious smile. George quickly stood up but I held his hands. He wasn't going to get in trouble before the game.

"He's not worth it George," I said. I could see him slowly turning red as the veins on his neck began to show.

He nodded and quickly sat down.

"We should go," Fred said.

George quickly gave me a peck on the lips before he left.

Lilah and I quickly finished breakfast to get to the game.

We sat near the front with Jess, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. We all cheered on the teams as they began flying out onto the pitch. I spotted George as he gave me a wink when he spotted me in the crowd. This made me blush slightly.

The game began as Slytherin took the lead. Adrian managed to get by and scored a couple of points. It didn't matter though, the real competition was between Draco and Harry as they both searched for the golden snitch.

Aria sent some bludgers towards Angelina and Katie, but he was no match for Fred and George. They moved swiftly to block them, which further angered Kingsley.

Ezra was doing a good job at blocking Gryffindor from scoring. Aria let the bludger hit Ezra but it missed. He glared at Kingsley while he just smiled in response. That made me even more angry.