Chapter Twenty Five: End Of Fifth Year

(Song: Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy)

The exams were finally over. It felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulder. I managed to achieve seven owls. Lilah scored the same while Fred and George received three each. They were pretty satisfied with that.

As the year ended, Lilah and I began packing up our stuff to leave for summer holidays. The room slowly began getting emptier and emptier.

"Any plans for the summer V?" Lilah asked as she put some final things in her trunk.

I shrugged.

"Probably spending my time at Malfoy Manor, maybe take a spontaneous trip to Diagon Alley," I said.

"Well maybe you could visit Jess and I in the muggle world, there are loads of things to do," she said with excitement.

"I'll let you know if I can escape from the Slytherin residence or Malfoy Manor ," I said laughing.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in guys," I said knowing it was Fred and George. They walked in and sat on my bed.

"You guys spend too much time together," Lilah laughs as she wondered how I could tell it was them by their knock.

"Yeah, I definitely need a break from these two," I said sarcastically.

"We just wanted to let you know that the Gryffindor House is throwing the end of the year party since we won the house cup again," Fred began saying.

"Shocker, you managed to win the cup even after losing 500 points from the stunts you pulled Weasley," Lilah teased.

I laughed as I went to sit next to George.

"Shove off Walsh," Fred scoffed, making Lilah grin.

"What are you two doing for the summer?" I asked the twins.

"Don't know," George began, "Maybe you two would like to come and visit the burrow again," George said.

I smiled.

"That sounds fun, but we'll need a plan to break V out of the Slytherin house again," Lilah said.

A few summers ago, Fred and George stole their father's Flying Ford Anglia and snuck me out of the house. My mum and dad were away for the week, and Ezra was studying for his O.W.Ls all day. Nobody ever found out.

We all stood quiet for a second.

"Why won't you tell them you want to visit Lilah?" Fred asked.

"That may work, my parents tolerate you," I said to Lilah.

Even though my parents dislike anyone that wasn't Slytherin. Delilah Walsh was the only exception. Like me, my parents thought that she was sorted into the wrong house. They weren't strict with her blood status like uncle Lucius was. As long as you had Slytherin traits, they liked you.

"True, I'll sort it out later," Lilah said, setting her trunk off to the side.

"I'm going to meet Angelina, I think she's in the courtyard," Fred said, getting up.

"I'll go with you, I'm supposed to meet Jess near the Great Hall," Lilah said as she followed Fred out the door shutting it behind them.

"So your parents like Lilah, but they hate me?" George questioned.

I nodded.

"I honestly think it's because of uncle Lucius," I began, "He really doesn't like your dad," I continued.