Chapter Ninety: Holiday on the Island Pt.1

(Song: Team by Lorde)

"We're just waiting on Ezra and Ben," I said, bringing my leather duffle bag downstairs.

Adrian, Lilah, Jess, Rosie, and Jane were all packed and ready to go. We were all waiting in my dad's house, where the floo network was located.

"Where did they go?" Lilah asked.

"Ezra needed to exchange currency," I said.

"I told him to do that yesterday," Rosie complained.

"Typical Ezra, always messing something up," Lilah jokes.

I laughed.

"They'll be here," I said.

The girls all took a seat on the sofa as I walked over to Adrian who just looked at the family photos on the wall by the staircase.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Just looking at your family photos. Ezra looked like he would be a troublemaker," Pucey said, pointing at the picture where Ezra was five and making a mess in the garden.

"Yeah, mum freaked out that day when he left muddy footprints on her new kitchen floor," I said laughing.

He laughed and then proceeded to look at a photo of me when I was seven years old at one of my ballet classes.

"I didn't know you were a dancer," he said.

"I wouldn't consider myself a dancer, it was years ago. I hated that my mum made me do that," I said.

"You were adorable," Pucey began, "What happened?" he joked.

I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Ow," he complained as I let out a giggle.

"Do all wealthy kids have to do extra curricular activities when they are younger?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"I did ballet and learned Spanish. Ezra and Draco played youth quidditch and learned French," I said, "In a way it taught us new skills," I continued.

"I never knew you spoke Spanish," he said,

"I stayed at a first year level, but I've been practicing with Jess," I said.

That's when we heard the door open.

"Fear not, we're here," Ezra yelled through the front door.

"About time," Lilah commented.

"Relax Walsh, we'll be in Greece in no time," he said.

"It's almost noon, we better get going," Ben said.

"Right, come on guys," I said as we all stood in front of the fireplace.

"You all know how this works right?" I asked.

Everyone nodded.

"All right then, I'll go first," I said as I slung the duffle over my shoulder and grabbed a fistful of floo powder. I stood in the fireplace.

"The Greek Villa," I said aloud as I threw the powder towards the floor.

It felt a little like apparating except without the weird rubber band feeling, the nausea, and the dizziness.

When I opened my eyes, I was back at the place where I spent some of my childhood summers. It was almost as big as our house, but the Villa had a beach ambiance unlike our actual house.

I set my bag down on the floor as I waited for the others.

One by one, all of my friends started appearing in the fireplace. Once we were all there, we decided to start settling into the rooms.