Chapter Fifty Four: Summer in Paris Pt.3

(Song: Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer)

Ben and I got ready to go to Wanderlust tonight. I put on the black dress my mother gifted me and a pair of heels. My hair was straightened and I wore a bit of tinted lip balm.

I walked out to the family room to see that Ben was dressed in a black denim jacket, white shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers

"Ready V?" he asked.

I nodded in response.

We got into the car and drove to the club. There was a line formed around the corner, but Ben headed to the front.

"Shouldn't we go to the back of the line?" I asked Ben.

He smiled as he walked up to the guy at the door.

"Welcome back Ben," the guy said as he let us in.

I looked at him with confusion on my face.

"How did you-"

"Finn's dad owns the club," he said as we walked into the club.

The music got louder and louder as we walked into a dark hallway, I saw lights at the end of the hallway. As we walked through the door, we were greeted by lights, smoke, and people dancing. The place was enormous, it even had an upstairs balcony. What mesmerized me the most was the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"So this is how the muggles party?" I said in amazement.

Ben laughed.

"Come on, let's get a drink," Ben said.

I nodded and followed him to the bar. As he ordered us drinks, I just stood there studying every inch of the room.

"You guys made it," Finn said, interrupting my thoughts.

I smiled.

"Yeah, where's Sammy?" Ben asked as he handed me a cup with a pink beverage.

Finn pointed to the front at a DJ booth.

"Sammy is Finn's boyfriend," Ben said.

I nodded.

"Let's go to my booth," Finn says as Ben and I followed him to the upstairs balcony. We arrived at a small private section of the club. It was a lounge area with drinks and snacks. There were two other people sitting and conversing with each other until they saw Ben and I.

"Benji!" the girl with long blonde hair said getting up to hug him. "The group has reunited," the boy with black hair said as he patted Ben's back.

"Who's this pretty girl?" the girl with long blonde hair said, now looking at me.

"Vera," I said, holding out my hand.

"This is the girl Benji cried over when he was thirteen," Finn said.

"I really wished you would stop saying that," Ben said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Absolute legend, I must say. My name's Aurora, people call me Auri for short. This is Robbie," she said shaking my hand and gesturing over to the other guy.

"It's a pleasure Vera," Robbie said.

Ben and I sat down next to them as I finally took a sip of my drink. It was sweet and tasted like cherry.

"Careful V, tastes like juice but it's stronger than fire whiskey," Ben whispered.

I nodded.

"We're going to dance, wanna join us?" Auri asked Ben and I.