Chapter Thirty Two: Angel

This chapter includes sexual scenes. Please feel free to skip this chapter if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

(Song: Okay by Chase Atlantic)

"Studying, where's Lilah?" I asked as I took off my robe and tie.

"With Jess," he began.

His white sleeves were rolled up, I could see the veins in his arms. His shirt wasn't buttoned all the way up. His hair was still damp from his shower.

"Oh did you just finish practice?" I asked putting my bag on the desk chair.

"Yeah,"

"I ran into Camila after practice," he said.

I stopped what I was doing. That name made my blood boil. I began to turn towards him.

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She wanted me to join her and her friends for dinner," he began.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I came to find you instead," he said.

"Did you happen to mention that you have a girlfriend?" I asked a little flustered.

He stood up.

"You're not jealous, are you Vera?" he asked with a sly grin on his face.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him. I was angry at him but when he touched me roughly, I couldn't resist.

"Jealous?" I began, "Oh please George, you can talk to any girl you desire," I continued with a malicious smile.

I intended to make him angry like I was when I thought about him talking to Camila.

"It's not like I'm yours anyway," I said as I bit my lip.

That small phrase pushed him over the edge as he grabbed my neck and pushed me against the door.

"That's not true, princess. You are mine, and only mine," he whispered as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

I scoffed.

"Prove it," I replied.

He got his wand out of his pocket as he whispered the silencing charm and locked the door. He threw his wand to the side.

He then let go of my neck and ripped open my white collar shirt exposing my black lace bra. I heard the fabric tear, George managed to rip my completely.

"Will you be a good girl for me?" he asked.

I nodded.

He smiled.

He began kissing my neck, making me begin to moan softly. He tugged the rest of the shirt off of me and he picked me up from under from behind my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began kissing me.

He gently laid me on my bed as he began unbuttoning his shirt. He looked so hot undoing each button. I marveled at his body. His V line was so defined, I could see every detail on his torso as he took off his shirt.

"Can I make you feel good Vera?" he whispered.

"Yes George," I replied.

He smiled.

He began trailing up to my inner thighs. His hands were under my skirt and he began rubbing circles over my underwear. As he did this, he began kissing my neck as he trailed down to my chest. He began sucking hard when he got down to my breasts

"Fuck George," I moaned as I ran my fingers through his red hair.

I wanted him to feel what I was feeling so I had the confidence to do something. With one swift movement, I managed to pin George under me, straddling him.

He smiled.

"What are you doing, Angel?" he asked with a small grin.

I could see him marvel at my body. I only had a black bra and my skirt on. He looked at every inch of my body.

"Just relax love," I replied.

I began kissing him but began trailing down slowly to his neck. I began sucking hard. It was time I left him purple marks.

"Fuck Vera," he said.

This made me smile.

I stopped for a second before I got off of him and stood on the floor. This caused him to sit up at the edge of my bed. My hands trailed down to his lower half. I  undid his belt slowly and tugged his trousers down. As always his erection was already showing.

I looked up at him.

"Can I make you feel good Georgie?" I whispered.

He looked at me in awe.

"Yeah," he replied.

I kissed him as I gently pushed him back down. I took my skirt off and my underwear as I got on top of him. I straddled him once more but this time I grabbed his erection and guided his tip to my heat.

"Fuck," he moaned.

I managed to take all of him in well so I began moving my hips back and forth. George grabbed my waist with both of his hands and began guiding me. He moved me up and down as I began moaning softly.

"You're doing so well princess," he says.

He began sitting up and I grabbed onto his shoulders for more control, this also let me quicken the pace. I felt his hands squeezing my waist harder and harder with each movement.

He let go of me for a second  and stopped as he unclasped my bra.

"Take it off," he said.

I nodded.

With one quick movement, he managed to pin me down again catching me off guard.

"Let's get you finished up," he said as he got in between my legs. He thrust into me and began a steady pace. Every thrust made me moan louder and louder.

This was the feeling I longed for. The feeling my body always craved. George Weasley was my addiction. I felt myself going into euphoria.

With one last thrust, we both released at the same time. He collapsed next to me as we both tried to catch our breath. He looked at me and began caressing my face.

"You belong to me Vera," he whispered with a smile.

"I'm all yours George," I said.

I got up and began putting my underwear back on as George followed. I bent down to pick up my clothes from the floor when suddenly I felt a small slap on my bum.

I turned to look at George who just gave me a check grin.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," he said.

I laughed as I threw my clothes in the hamper. I looked at my destroyed uniform shirt.

"You owe me a new shirt," I said as I held up the remaining fabric.

"But you looked so good without it," he replied.

I rolled my eyes and threw the shirt at him making him laugh.

I slipped my pj's on and quickly put my hair up.

"Come on darling, let's go to sleep," he said.

I nodded as I turned off the lights and got into bed with him. He pulled me closer to him as he buried his head in my neck. I began playing with his hair. I knew he was falling asleep.

"I love you, Vera," he said.

I smiled.

"I love you too George,"