Chapter Thirty: The Girl From Beauxbatons

A/N: I know that Quidditch season is cancelled due to the Triwizard Tournament in the HP universe, but in this story it's not cancelled. Enjoy!

(Song: Jealous by Eyedress)

We finally got back to the new school year. We had a grand feast like we always do and this year we hand a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Professor Alastor Moody, he kinda scared me to be honest. I sat down at the Ravenclaw table when Dumbledore announced that Hogwarts was going to host the Triwizard Tournament. Soon after two schools made their grand entrance in the hall. Beauxbatons was up first.

A group of girls came through the door dancing their way to the front. The boys were all in awe as they gracefully danced down the aisle. One brunette in particular had her eyes locked on both Fred and George. They both smiled politely as she gave them a wink. I could see Angelina's face, she looked so confused.

"Think someone's after your man," Lilah said in a sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes.

"He's just being nice," I respond as we both giggled.

As the girls made their way to the table, the headmistress, a very tall woman followed behind.

Second was Durmstrang. A group of guys came in chanting. I immediately recognized one of the guys as Viktor Krum, the seeker from the Bulgaria team at the quidditch world cup. He glanced at Hermione as he made his way to the front. I can see her blushing a bit.

Dumbledore explained that only students ages seventeen and up were allowed to participate. Which caused some angry shouting from none other than Fred and George. It made me laugh honestly

After dinner Lilah and I waited in the courtyard for Jess and George.

"Hey V, Hi Lilah," Ezra said with Ben following behind.

"Lilah, this is Ben. Remember him from 2nd year?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You turning in for the night?" I asked.

Ezra nodded.

"I gotta plan out this season's strategy. Since we got our beater back, I guarantee we'll win," he said patting Ben on the back. Ben smiled.

"Aren't tryouts tomorrow?" Lilah asked.

"Yeah, but I already know he's gonna be the best," Ezra said.

"Would root for you this season, but my Jess is the chaser for Hufflepuff," Lilah said.

"At least we have Vera," Ben replied.

I nodded.

"Yeah, but Fred and George are on the Gryffindor team. So I'll be cheering both teams on," I said.

Ezra scoffed.

"I'm your brother V, you have to cheer Slytherin on," he complained.

I laughed.

"I don't even cheer on Ravenclaw as much. Be grateful that you have my support at all," I said.

Ben and Lilah laughed.

"We'll see you tomorrow. Good night ladies," Ben said as he and Ezra walked away.

I waved goodbye.

"That's the boy that had a crush on you when you were kids?" Lilah asked.

I nodded.

"I know I'm into girls but he is absolutely gorgeous," Lilah said surprised.