Chapter Sixteen: Fire

This chapter includes some sexual scenes including mild degradation. Please feel free to skip this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable.

(Song: Sex (EP Version) by The 1975)

We were in front of the Three Broomsticks when George cursed under his breath.

"What's wrong George?" I asked.

"Forgot that I promised Gin some sweets from Honeydukes," he said.

"Oh, well you can go get them, I'll wait here," I replied.

He nodded.

"I'll be quick," he said pacing back to the shop.

I stood in front of the pub waiting for him to come back.

"Hello Vera," I heard someone say while they stood in front of me.

Fucking Aria Kingsley.

"Aria, I'm not in the fucking mood," I said crossing my arms.

"I just came by to say hello," he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind my hair.

Aria Kingsley was pale and was pretty tall. However, he looked pretty average next to George. I could smell his cologne, which began to give me a headache. His brown eyes glaring at mine.

I slapped his hand away.

"Where's your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Right here," I heard, coming from behind him.

George stood a few feet away, but his face was going red from rage.

George Weasley was fucking pissed.

"What happened to Diggory? Are you just fucking one guy from each house now, Clarke?" he asked.

"Fuck off Kingsley," I said.

I pushed past him as I managed to stand in front of George.

"George please don't do anything, he's not fucking worth it," I said as he looked down at me, "Let's just get back to the castle," I said grabbing his arm.

He let out a frustrating sigh as we turned back to the castle.

"Let me know if a spot in Slytherin opens up," he said.

I felt George tense up.

"George, no," I managed to scream before it was too late.

George turned around to face Kingsley as he punched him in the jaw. Kingsley stumbled backwards, losing his balance from the force.

"Don't you ever come near Vera again. I'll fucking kill you," he uttered.

Without another word George held my hand and led me back to the castle still pissed off.

As we reached George's room, we sat down on his bed without saying a word.

"I'm sorry," he finally said.

"I forgive you, but you can't keep losing your temper like that," I began, "Kingsley is a twat, and I don't want you getting expelled," I replied.

He nodded.

I looked down at his hand. His knuckle was all bloodied up.

"George, your hand!" I exclaimed.

He looked down at them. I began taking his rings off and grabbed my wand out of my pocket.

"Episkey,"

Slowly his wounds began to heal. The blood began disappearing and his hands turned back to normal.