Chapter Ninety One: Holiday on the Island Pt.2

(Song: Things We Lost In The Fire by Bastille)

I woke up to the sound of waves crashing into the distance. The smell of saltwater filled the air causing a relaxing start to my morning.

I immediately grabbed my clothes and hopped into the shower to begin my day.

Today all eight of us were going to have a museum tour and have dinner at a nice restaurant my dad recommended to us.

As soon as I turned off the water, I used the quick drying spell and got changed into a periwinkle sundress and some sneakers. I put on the rings I had just bought yesterday.

I went downstairs to find that no one had awakened yet.

It was ten in the morning, and we were in Greece for fucksakes. We should be out there exploring the city.

I walked over to the sofa bed Pucey was sleeping on.

"Adrian, come on, wake up. We're in Greece for crying out loud," I said as I shook him.

"I feel sorry for whoever's marrying you," he groaned.

"Just get up Pucey, before I throw cold water on you," I replied.

"Fine but you're making me breakfast," he said.

I grabbed a pillow from the floor and hit him with it.

"Vera," he whined.

That's when the doorbell rang.

"I'm coming," I yelled, "You better be fully awake when I get back," I said to Pucey.

I walked to the front door and opened it to see one of the resort employees standing there.

"Ms.Black and Mr. Clarke?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Mr. Harrison Clarke paid for a premium breakfast buffet for all guests. Where can we set up?" he asked as another two employees appeared in the back with some food carts and kitchenware.

"You can set up out back by the patio dining table," I said letting them in.

I went back to the living room to see that Pucey was finally sitting up and fully awake.

"Who are these guys?" he asked.

"Dad set up a breakfast buffet for us," I said as I helped Pucey fold the blankets.

"How nice of him," he said as he got up and stretched.

Pucey was wearing grey sweats and he was shirtless. I caught myself looking at his tattoos again. I quickly snapped myself out of it.

"I should probably go wake up the others," I said dismissing myself.

He nodded as I raced upstairs.

Why do I find myself mesmerized by his tattoos? Deep down did I really want one? Or was it his body that I was attracted to? I mean he is really fit.

Snap out of it V, we're just friends.

I knocked on the first door.

"Yeah?" Ben answered.

"My dad ordered us a breakfast buffet, they're setting up in the back," I said.

"Alright, we'll be right out," he said.

Then my attention turned towards the next room. Rosie had opened the door and walked out with a couple of toiletries in her hand.

"Hi Rosie, is Ezra up yet?" I asked.

"Good morning V, no he's still fast asleep," I said.

"Typical Ez," I began, "Go ahead and shower, our dad sent us a breakfast buffet and it'll be ready soon," I said.