Chapter Seventy Five: My Day With The Boys

(Song: Kiwi by Harry Styles)

"V, come on it's almost eleven," Ez said gently, waking me.

"No, go away," I groaned as I turned the other way and pulled the covers over my head.

"Come on Vera," I heard a different voice say.

I sighed and then sat up on my bed.

I felt like shit. My hair was a mess, my eyes felt puffy from all the crying yesterday, and I lacked the energy.

That's when I realized Ben and Draco were in my room with Ezra.

"Sorry guys, I'm just not feeling myself today," I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"That's why we're here," Ben said.

"Uncle Harrison gave Ez money to take you out today," Draco continued.

"He's going to be stuck at work all day so he asked us to accompany you," Ez said.

"What do you wanna do first?" asked Ben.

I began stretching my arms.

"To be honest, I want to get my hair done and go shopping. No offense guys but I don't think you'll be into that," I said.

"Nonsense V," Ezra said.

"Let's go," Ben said.

That's when he looked at Draco to see if he would mind going.

"Whose car are we taking?" he said.

***

We arrived at Diagon Alley, we took Draco's car but left it in a garage a few streets from the shopping area.

As we entered the hair shop, the boys sat in the waiting area as I sat in the salon chair.

It smelled like a combination of cherry blossom and vanilla.

The place was covered in baby blue wallpaper. There were machines that were working by themselves, and the portraits on the wall moved.

"What are we doing today hon?" the hairdresser asked.

"I'd actually like to ask for your opinion," I replied.

She stood quiet and observed my face and hair for a second.

"Well for you, I'd cut your hair right above the shoulders. Then I'd color the under part of your hair silver, compliments your black hair," she said as she played with my hair.

"Let's do it," I said.

The haircut part was pretty short. It was coloring my hair that took a bit longer. Thank Merlin for magic. She used a special potion that made my hair blonde in just ten minutes.

After she put the gray hair dye in, she washed the dye out and used the quick drying spell for my hair.

"All done, you look amazing love," she said as she took the cover off of me.

"All thanks to you, my brother will pay you," I said looking at Ezra.

He scoffed but got up and followed the woman to the till.

"You look great V, I really love the color," Ben said.

"Guess you took some inspiration from mum," Draco jokes.

I giggled.

"Thanks I guess," I answered.

"Alright, now what?" Ezra asked, shoving the wallet into his pocket.