Tokoyami:"Dark Shadow....Ragnarok!!"

Then Tokoyami start attacking the soldiers and assassins and taking them out all by his own, however before he could've even continued Re-Destro came in his way as he activated his Quirk, aswell to boost his power even more with the Shie Hassakai'...

Then Tokoyami start attacking the soldiers and assassins and taking them out all by his own, however before he could've even continued Re-Destro came in his way as he activated his Quirk, aswell to boost his power even more with the Shie Hassakai's serum.

The two monsters then glare at each other before they clashed as they were struggling to put each other down, but then Dark Shadow manage to overpowered Re-Destro by manipulating the Darkness around to created a bunch of chains which tied up Re-De...

The two monsters then glare at each other before they clashed as they were struggling to put each other down, but then Dark Shadow manage to overpowered Re-Destro by manipulating the Darkness around to created a bunch of chains which tied up Re-Destro, movements.

Dark Shadow then raised his claws as he slashed right at Re-Destro knocking him out of the mansion.

Tokoyami then noticed a a huge crater as he saw pink glowing coming from there.

Tokoyami:"Huh? Wait its a secret passage!!!!" he then turn back to his base form as he jump right into the crater.

.

.

.

.

Tokoyami then landed behind both Tamaki and Fatgum, who were for an istant caught in surprise and were about to attack him.

Tokoyami and Dark Shadow both raise their hands up as Tamaki and Fatgum sighed.

Fatgum:"Sorry, about that. Nice going, kid. That was a quick too."

Dark Shadow:"Fumikage...Down here......A real nasty one." he said almost trembling which caught Tokoyami, Tamaki and Fatgum's attention. 

Tokoyami:"Yes...the one who nearly stood up to our Ragnarok....Damn it I feel like he's going to get back up at any moment."

Fatgum:"We don't have time for this, all we have to to is keep going!!"

Then all of the sudden the four heard talking from their direction as they saw a bunch of soldiers and assassins charging and screaming for the name of the Injustice League.

Dark Shadow then notice far away in the room they were now in, GigantoMachia resting in the corner as he got terrified.

Dark Shadow:"T-That's a real monster!!"

Tokoyami then jump into Fatgum's fat, literally as Fatgum was charging his way towards the soldiers and assassins.

Fatgum:"What am I a taxi?!?"

Tokoyami:"How did we aquire such detailed intel, of this place!!"

Fatgum:"It's all thanks to Hawks and his little investigation."

Tokoyami's eyes widen.

Tokayami:"Hawks?!?"

Fatgum:"I don't know much about it, but....odds are, he's somewhere here. 

.

.

.

Not that I'm much for training the next Generation or whatever. It's fine to cover for your close combar weakness, but...don't forget improve on your real talents. I've improved just like you said. I'm becoming  a stronger Hero, already. Hawks if you really are here....I wish you could see me, now.

.

.

.

.

Hawks was now taking out all of Twice's duplicates easily as he acknowledge Twice's Quirk.

Hawks:"The speed at which you replicate is astounding. But each successive double is less durable than the last. Pierced by the same large covert feathers, some dissolve, while others don't."

Twice:(I-I can't do this....he's too fast.....I-I can't keep up." he said in tears as half of his mask was teared apart and his duplicates were melting.

Hawks:"After coming this far...I could never allow mere sentiment to trip me up. There's still a way if you come quietly now. Because I like you."

Twice then got even more angry as he duplicated, Toga, Compress, Spinner, Shigaraki before the taking the Shie Hassakai's serum and Dabi.

Twice:"THESE ARE MY ONLY FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!!!! AND YOU AREN'T WELCOME TO JOIN THE CLUB!!!!" he said before Hawks used his feathers to slash all the duplicates in half as they all melted.

Twice then charge at Hawks.

Twice:"IT'S USELESS YOU SCUM!!! YOU TOTAL DIRTBAG PIECE OF SH*T!!!"

Hawks:"Why do you think I prioritize speed...when taking down Villains?" he said using his feathers to slash others duplicates that Twice was forming.

Hawks:"Because it's the one who don't give up...Who Heroes need to fear the most. Experienced Villains with wills of steel...refuse to get knocked out."

Twice:"SHUT UP!!!" he then went to punch Hawks, who manage to avoid that before using his feather as a blade and slashing Twice's back, causing the Villain to fall over on the ground.

Twice then tried to get back up, only for Hawks to stomp on his back.

Hawks:"Get it, yet? When neither side will give up....somebody has to die."

Twice:"Y-You people....aren't Heroes. Never are. Never were. None of you! You trow us to the wolves. All of us down trodden folks. You don't know or carem but....Little Toga, she....she wrapped me up in her hankie, gentle-like. But, well....Betcha, didn't know this either...that this is the second time! The second time I manage to screw everyone over. Toga...she probably won't do me that kindness again, but that's okay....I STILL GOT TO PROTECT THEIR HAPPINESS!!!"

Hawks then pointed his feather blade to Twice's  neck.

Hawks:"I'll be sure to tell the League that." he said calmly, before all the sudden blue flames were sent towards Hawks's direction as he barely manage to avoid that, receiving some burn marks.

Hawks was now rolling on the ground, before Dabi then stomp on his head.

Dabi:"There's no need! I heard him loud and clear...didn't you notice me there, did you? Looks like sentiment tripped you up after all chicken wings!!!" he then activated his blue flames at Hawks as everything became black.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....