"I hope you didn't just realise your man is hot"

"Cute"

"Hm?"

"You always pout when you are focused on something..."the girl leaned closer, making him stop typing on his MacBook and look at her.

"I do?"he raised his eyebrows. He placed his hand on her hip and pulled her closer, making her sit on his lap. He then rest his cheek on her shoulder, leaving a few kisses on her skin some times.

"What are you doing"

"This is the new song"he spoke, focused on the pdf in front of him.

"Why does it only have your name on it?"the girl asked, trying to read better.

"Secret"

"Ah!?!"she looked at him. "Did you write it yourself?"

"Secret"

"Will you just sing it yourself...?"

"Secret"

"It's always a secret when it comes to come backs"

"All fans should know about this at the same time"

"I'm not your fan?and never was,to begin with"

"Right,for you it's only Xiaojun and Winwin."

"Exactly"

"Say you're my fan and I will sing it to you"

"Sorry, I'm loyal"

"You're just mean. "The man pushed her off him. "Yeett-"

"Yeet?"

"YeEttt"

"Are you okay?"y/n placed her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. "Are you in pain?"she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hm"

"I knew it...."

"My dick hurts,do something"

"Wait, I'll bring my kitchen scissors"

"Ya! You always have something to use to talk back."

"Cute"

"Stop saying I'm cute"

"But look at you"

*Sigh* "I'll go shower,come join me since Jieun is still sleeping."he said getting up.

The girl started reading at the pdf again, thinking he left but when she heard his voice again she pretend to be on the phone. "So are you coming?"she saw him naked, walking to the bathroom and quickly got up.

"I am"she started stripping.

Jaehyun smirked when he heard her footsteps getting louder and just hoped in the shower as if he doesn't care. "Babe..."the girl almost tripped but he caught her, gluing her body on his.

"Clumsy like always"he smiled. "What is it?"

"You know...i have been thinking these days"

"About?"

"A second baby...I heard you talking to Jieun while playing and asking her of she'd like to have a baby sibling"

"You did? I was just playing with her"the man nervously started tapping his fingers on her skin. His heart started beating faster and the girl sensed it since her ear was pressed on his chest.

"Hm...i think i want to try having one more baby"

Jaehyun pressed his lips together and looked up as if he was thinking. "Are you sure?... it could be dangerous babe...I don't like risking. Especially when it comes to your health."he let out a sigh. He was worried.

"Yes...and if things don't work out again...maybe we can adopt?"

"Let's try one last time then. The doctor said you need a break after all these tries."he kissed her cheek.

"Hm..."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay..."he picked her up, making her sit on the cabinet. "But in case we're not lucky this time again...please don't think of it much,yeah? Your health is the most important. So don't get sad. Don't think of it much and let's see where it goes."

"Okay"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"Stop pouting"

"Hm"she nodded making him smile,and then peck her lips.

I've been away for so long, I'm soooo sorry guysss

How are youuu
I missed you

I hope you're all healthy.
Are you doing well with school,work etc? Or is it break time? I hope you are doing well ❤️