PDH Gene x Dante

(Me and my friend did a rp I did with someone long ago. Gene is a ghost and Dante had an incident. He possessed him and got access to the body, mind, memories, everything. Gene can do whatever with Dante's body, that includes having a little fun with him)
Author POV:
"Nngh... stop... it tickles..." Dante is in his hospital room trying to sleep, but his older brother is giving him tickles all over the place. The armpits are the most sensible place. It's very late, the moon can be seen from the window. Gene gives more tickles "No can do little brother. You're just so cute~" the tickling is increased. It's more like a pleasurable tickle, making Dante bite his bottom lip to keep quiet "I'm just decreasing the pain, since you did the reckless thing by falling off the roof." "I know... I'm sorry..." Gene kisses his brother on the cheek "Now let me do my job~" Dante lets him do whatever. He feels pleasure all around the body, that includes the private part "I'm not gonna stop you know?" "It's... fine... it's not that bad" Dante closes his eyes, trying to fall asleep, but then he feels kisses on the back of his neck "What are you doing...?" "Kissing the pain away. You damaged your spine after all." tho Gene healed his bones in just a week. Is this how it feels to be possessed? It is said having another soul in you is horrible, but Dante is fine. He wonders how Zane managed to be possessed by Gene since they don't have a good relationship "Oh? I hear footsteps. Pretend to be asleep." by the steps it sounds like high heels. The night shift nurses checks every room of the floors, a floor each. One of them checks on Dante, seeing him asleep. She goes to the next room "Is she gone?" "Yeah she's gone" in his ghost form, Gene lays with Dante on the bed and cuddles him from behind "Ow..." "My bad, but it's also your own fault." "I know..." Dante sees Gene's hand and the mark left from the chop "Why did she kill you?" "She was just a psychopath enjoying to play with pieces of corpses. Since I wasn't really a good student, I was the perfect target for her." Dante growls out of anger "Now now, she is in prison in and we're together again. Let's enjoy this night in peace." he's right. The art teacher got 30 years in prison, tho for Dante, it's far from enough "Can I see you?" "Yeah, turn around." Dante slowly moves positions. Gene looks the same, but his fair skin is now a ghostly white "I'll find a new body for you. If not, you can stay in mine. As long as you're here, I don't care." "I'm blessed with the kindest brother. Will you promise not to be so cold like how you were last month?" "Yeah... I'll try to control myself..." "Good, cause if not, I'll invade your mind~" it sounds like a joke, but it's not "Fair enough" Dante eventually falls asleep. Gene doesn't need sleep, but resting with his little brother is enough. His life was cut short by a psychotic former teacher. To some it's Karma for all the bad things he did, for others it was... bad luck... because no one deserves death "I love you Dante" he heard the beautiful words "I love you too Gene" the ghost smiles from the response...