"yeah" she nodded her head excited and followed the man to a black door.

"tada"

"Wow!! You love black, don't you?" she chuckled,heading to an other door

"we have a bathroom in our bedroom...I'm not done yet, you can see that later come on" he took her hand in his again and pulled her to the hallway.
"I want you to see that one... This bathroom." he opened the door to a now bright room.

"not too dark, so our baby can use it

"not too dark, so our baby can use it. We can use the one in our room more often" he winked, pulling her into a hug.

"and those two doors?"

"empty rooms... We  can turn one into a play room, and the other into a room for the baby? And maybe in the future turn the play room into a room for an other baby?" He raised his eyebrows

"what?" she blushed... "ya, we still have a long way to go for the first baby and you want more?"

"I mean, you'll give birth in seven months so why not to dream-" he smiled lazily. "what do you think? Do you like it? I know I should've look for places with you but I wanted to surprise you"

"it's amazing... But did you pay for it yourself?"

"hm" he nodded proud.

"babe" she looked down. "I wanted to pay too"

"you staying with me is enough. "

" you're stupid."she gave him a tight hug. " do the others know? "

" hm, they all helped choose and carry  the furniture, decor and bring your things from your apartment "

"that's why you were all more tired than usual. Now I feel bad"

"why?" He tilted his head confused.

"I did nothing."

"you're pregnant" he chuckled. "you should be careful"

"why didn't you wait for me to give birth then?"

"I didn't want us to go back to the apartment. My parents went to get some of your things and reporters were still there."

"oh..."

"I also didn't want you to see Becka. She was there too"

"so, in three only days you did all these... Impressive"

"you know... We are 23 men in nct... If it took us longer than that, then it would be embarrassing." he laughed, walking back to the living room. "take this." he gave her a card like those in hotels.

"what's that?" she sat on the couch, right next to him.

"we are close to the dorm. So, this means the buildings in this area are mostly protected. This card is for the front door of this building only. Never lose it. I have one too"

"and what about this door?"

"every floor has one apartment only, so, when you get out of the lift, you will open our door, typing the code you had in your apartment. I made it like this because it would not be easy for you to remember"

"so cool..."

"and now, that the tour is over" Jaehyun quickly got up. "let's go shower together and do what we didn't these three days in the dorm-"

"ani, it was so embarrassing for me these two days to be around the boys after what you did the first morning there."

"what did I do?"

"you gave me hickeys" she blushed.

"so? It's not the first time." the man smirked.

"I had to lie to Haechan that Dobby stepped while playing on my thighs and caused the bruises"

"were you wearing shorts?"

"those were the only clothes you had of me since my first sleepover"

"oh, then, cool. You said Dobby did them, no need to feel embarrassed" he pulled her up and into a hug. "plus, we're alone now. Only I will be seeing you in shorts" his hands went to her butt.

"that's what you think?" she smiled playfully.

"why?" He pouts, seeing her shrug her shoulders.

"go take a shower babe. It's not Sunday, so I sadly have to cook" y/n messed Jaehyuns hair, heading slowly to the new kitchen. "so pretty..." she mumbled, placing her hand on the marble.

"you can cook after" Jaehyun tilted his head, admiring her.

"I will shower before bed"

"I'll wait then"

"aren't you tired? " she opened the cupboards to look for a bowl.

"I am, but if I shower now I'll fall asleep when I come out so..." he walked to where she is. "bowls are here."

"too high.." she pouts lightly.

"hm, I placed them there on purpose"he kissed her cheek. " let's cook together and then rest. Hm? "

" what about ordering? "she asked suddenly, making him laugh.

"why?"

"let's not stain the kitchen... So clean. I don't feel like cleaning"

"babo... Okay, go to the couch and wait for me."

"sure."

"anything else?"

"some juice..."

"check the fridge" Jaehyun smirked before he walks away.

The girl confused opened the fridge and saw it filled with snacks, milk, apples and the juice the girl likes the most.
"that man, really..." she smiled, taking one in her hand

"that man is the best man I ever met. I love him-" she heard from behind her and when she turned around, she saw Jaehyun leaning on the door frame, mocking her.

"that's right" she nodded. "and he is mine."