"you did?"

"hm..." he said, seeing her looking around confused because the whole kitchen was cleaned.

"woah" he lips curved upwards. "thank you baby" she pulled him into a tight hug.

"ugh, my ribs"

"oh I'm sorry..." she giggled, walking to the oven. "chicken?!" she did a little jump. "You. Jeong. Jaehyun. Are. The. Best." she said, tapping her finger on his chest every time she'd say each word.

"I know" he smiled big, "I know..."

"and your clothes are clean" she raised her eyebrows

"thanks to your Ed, Edd and Eddie apron"

"that apron is a life saviour. You should stop wearing expensive clothes when you eat or cook. Oil stains won't come out easily"

"yes mom"

"what did you say?" she choked while taking a sip of her water.

"I said yes" he flicked her forehead. "babe, you were having a bad dream again earlier."

"why didn't you wake me up"

"we shouldn't wake up people who dream"

"why"

"Google it"

"hm, sure. Later, let's eat now... I really need some potatoes and chicken."

"help me set the table"

"naeeee" y/n smiled but her smile dropped when she heard the doorbell ringing.

"are you waiting any of the boys?" the man asked, taking off the apron.

"ani, are you?" she placed the chopsticks on the table carefully.

"I'll go open," he walked away, leaving her behind. "it's you..." she heard and frowned I'm confusion.

"where is y/n?"

"none of your business" she heard, and walked to the living room,seeing Jaehyun blocking the way to Becka with his arm stretched in front of her.

She quickly took a few steps backwards and hid her body behind the wall. Becka was the person she didn't want to see at all.

"can I come in?"

"no"

"move. This is not your place, it's my cousins apartment if I'm not mistaken"

"your cousin?" He snorted. "whatever, she's not here."

"Ya, Jaehyun -"

"don't call my name, get lost bye."

"I came to see her. I heard she went to the doctor -"

"she did not, wrong information"

"but I saw her. I didn't have time to talk to her"

"saw or heard? Make up your mind. And you should go to the doctor instead. Eye doctor"

"Ya!"

"I'll call the police." he said, seeing her pressing her lips together.

"fine. I'll come over some other day..." she faked a smile "sorry for disturbing you"

"accepted." he said not in the mood, slamming the door closed to her face.

"did she leave?" y/ns head popped up from behind the wall, making the man jump lightly in surprise.

"Ya, what are you" he shook his head. "let's eat, I won't let her ruin my mood for food. I did well for the very first time." he made her sit on a chair

"what did she say?"

"she wanted to see you because she saw you going to the doctor but didn't have the chance to talk to you."

"what?"her heart started beating faster.

"Beckas nonsense" he served food, then went to sit by her side. "eat" he said, seeing her nodding hesitand.

"did she say anything else?"

"ani...wow so good." he pretends to kiss his fingers like a chef

"should I try it?"

"yes?!"

"Okay..."she stuffed her mouth with potatoes and chicken.

" so? "

" Ya... "

" hm? "

" did you really make this? "she smiled, seeing him nodding. " really?!! Daebak, you should cool more often "

" no, don't get used to it. Today is just a special day"

"what is it today?"

"Sunday"

"you are really dumb.."

"says who"

"me"

"an other dumb"

"eat your food"

"let me do so  then" Jaehyun chuckled and continued eating his food.