"but wait... Dobby went that way"

"hm, she's in front of that cabin. Someone is playing with her." the man smiled, but his smile left his face in realisation. "oh," he forced a fake smile.

"what?" the girl asked, following the tall man to the cabin.

"what are you doing here? You're so white, I couldn't see you clearly through the snow" a familiar voice was heard in distant. Dobby was laying on her back while someone was scratching her chest and belly.

"hyung?" Yunho acts surprised, with a pout.

"oh, Yunho..."Jaehyun looked up, before he stands up to face both Yunho and surprised, yet confused y/n.

"Jaehyun?" the girl questioned, making him frown.

"what are you doing here?"

"we came for a trip. What are you doing here?"

"the company gave me a few days off because its my birthday in two days, and booked me a cabin here." he said, still frowning.

"aha..." Yunho nods his head. "Are you alone?"

"hm, why?"

"we were going to get dinner... Wanna join?"

"sure, what's your cabin number?"

"I don't really remember but you can come with y/n later. I will go there first to light the fireplace so it's warm by the time you get there. Y/ns hands are in pain..." Yunho mumbled. "should I take Dobby?"He smiled. "Dobbyah, let's go eat.." his smile got bigger.

"okay, we will be there soon" Jaehyun said, staring at the girl who had her eyes on Yunho only.  "ya" Jaehyun snapped his fingers in front of her face.

The girl looked at him without speaking, until he pulled her from he sleeve inside his cabin.

"woah" she whispered

"woah" she whispered. "yours is smaller than Yunhos"

"because its for one person." he closed the door behind him, and took off his coat.

"I guess that's how my cabin would look like"

"why, how does it look like?"

"I'll share with Yunho because suddenly, one of the three cabins were booked to someone else." she said, still looking around her. "woah, so warm" she ran to the fireplace, to warm her hands.

Jaehyun walked up to her and made her face him. He took her coat off along with the gloves and went somewhere else to hang them. "why were your eyes red?"

"when?" she questioned, focused on the warmth of the fire.

She then saw Jaehyun sitting on a stool right next to her legs, and pulled her by the hands in his lap. "earlier. Did you cry? You even have tear stains" he frowned, taking her hands in his to warm them up.