first snowfall

(long time no see. Hi.)

{Jack's narrating the story since he'd let me do my homework first:) so yea here he goes}

it started on the first snowfall, when we first met. I never knew that you were gonna have me starstrucked that night. It was very magical that even I couldn't feel the cold surrounding me, as all I could hear, was your sweet and gentle voice. then you told me your name, it was Elsa. It was such a beautiful name for a gorgeous woman. you said that you wanted to meet me again, you said you wanted to hang out. I felt my heartbeat racing that night. I can feel it very clearly as you smiled at me. you were my sunshine. 

you WERE

Then we met the day after, wich was kinda crazy since we were complete strangers that night we met. You were wearing a white oversized sweater, I still remembered that. crazy,right? it's been 4 years and I still remember how you looked when I told you that you looked pretty in that sweater. i still remember a lot of things after all these years. 

I told you a lot of sweet things years ago, But I still couldn't tell you how much I love you. Because you loved someone else. you look so happy with him and I don't wanna bother you anymore. I'm happy that you're happy, but it hurts knowing that someone else is making you smile. 

I thought nothing more could be worse than that. But then I realized I was wrong. 

I found out that he cheated on you with another girl and I was mad at you for not telling me sooner. Then I found you, sitting on the floor and your arms were full of cuts and bruises. Your eyes were swollen from tears as you looked at me. "Am I not enough?" you asked me, your voice cracking. 

I sat with you and gave you a tight embrace. "you're more than just enough, Snowflake." I replied, slowly caressing your back. 

what more could possibly happen?

(december 21, a year after that)

I kissed your frail, cold hands as you laid on the hospital bed, lifeless. Tears were flooding my eyes as I slowly let go of your hand. I wished you never got into that car accident. I wished it was me, not you. you were the one who deserved to live, but you were taken away. I have no reason to live, but I'm the one who stayed. 

I wish I told you that I loved you. But I couldn't because I was a coward. I wish I never met you, but the same time I want you to stay. 

I'm glad it was you whom I met. Even though my time with you was short, I'm still thankful that I got to spend that short time with you. Thank you for the happiest one year. And..

I love you.

________________________________________________________________________________

who missed me? No one? okay:)

also I missed this acc.

I accidentally deleted wattpad on my phone. Then I started a new account (@gyubby99 )

I FORGOT THAT THIS ACC IS STILL LOGGED IN ON MY LAPTOP SO I WENT ON THIS ACC. BTW I MISSED MAKING ONE SHOTS:) 

KAY BYE.