teasing

(long time no see i guess?)

{3rd person}

Both Jack and Elsa came home from school, exhausted. Jack plopped himself on the couch and let out a heavy sigh. "You okay?" Elsa asked, sitting beside him. He gave her a nod, then she leaned her head against his chest. She felt a pair of arms slowly wrap around her causing her to smile a little. "Do you want anything?" Elsa asked looking up at him. He looked like he was asleep, His thumb stroking her back lovingly.. Elsa kissed his forehead before he could say anything. "Say, we get some hot chocolate together, how does that sound?" She asked, gently caressing his cheek. A smile formed on Jack's lips as he nodded. "Yes, please.."

Elsa softly pecked his lips and got up to make some hot chocolate. She and Anna learned how to make that from their parents when they used to make them hot chocolate for breakfast when they were kids. 

Well, unfortunately she never saw her parents or her sister ever again after her abusive ex kidnapped her and locked her up for almost 10 years. She would usually get beaten up and treated like some animal. She had no choice. She couldn't get out of home unsupervised and she had no phone to contact anyone for help. After she had been tired of everything, she murdered him. 

Jack knew about this and never told anyone, not even the police for the fact that she, a 17 year old girl brutally murdered her ex boyfriend. He has kept it a secret many years ago since they got together. But she wanted to see her family again and speak to them about what happened. 

But she only had Jack.

"Baby.." Elsa called, holding two mugs of hot chocolate. "Here you go.." she handed him the mug. She went to get her bags and her laptop.. for some research to do on her homework. Jack sighed. Elsa nudged him, grinning. "Come on, Baby.. we don't wanna fail now, do we?"

Jack put the mug on the table and hugged Elsa from the back. She giggled as Jack started kissing her all over her back and shoulders. Elsa kissed him surprisingly, he didn't take long to return the kiss and slid his tongue inside her mouth forcefully. Elsa moaned a little, cupping his cheek. 

Jack's hand slowly moved down on her skirt. She gasped and tried to pull away, but Jack was stronger. He took her skirt off and started rubbing her soaking wet womanhood through her underwear. He pulled away. "Already wet for me?" He teased, smirking. Elsa then blushed and refused to make eye contact. He took her underwear off and inserted a finger inside causing her to moan. 

"Baby.." He breathed through her neck. He started to move his finger faster. Elsa couldn't hold her moan back. She cried his name out loud, and how much she loves him. Jack blushed a bit and then started to move his fingers faster, hitting the right spots inside. 

Elsa soon released her thick, white, warm liquid as she was panting for air. Jack chuckled, staring at her in amusement. "That was only my finger, baby.. How loud could you possibly scream my name when I insert my meat inside you?" He pulled his finger out and showed her how wet she got when he was pleasuring her. He licked her juices out of his finger and fixed his attention back at the laptop like nothing happened. 

"We don't want to fail now, do we?" Jack repeated her own words, Elsa put on her underwear and started doing their work, cudling. 

(may the lord forgive me :D)

________________________________________________________________________________

 I missed writing on this book AAAAAA

who missed me?:D

I'm more active on my second account so..... 

100+ of y'all are kinda missing out on what's happening between me and Frosty_Ballad

yeah:)