Love requires sacrifice

Jack......

My Jack.....

This is all my fault......

I should have never brought him here in the first place.

It hurts me... so much.

I cried as I fell slowly to the ground, still leaning against the wall and blaming myself.

I tried to break the ice but it's no use.

I want to get him out of there.

I need to get him out of there.

But I don't know how.

I cried and cried, just watching him doing the same.

That damn stupid ice wall.

I can't find a way to break it. I've tried so many times but I end up hurting myself.

"Elsa...." He said softly. "JACK!" I cried. I want to hug him, to have him in my arms. I want to kiss his forehead and say that everything will be alright..... but I can't.

"It's my fault. I should never have brought you to this place. I'm sorry that because of me, your'e stuck in this situation! I'm so--"

"Shh..... Snowflake.... you don't have to apologize. You did this so I could know about my past. In fact, I should be thanking you because I finally knew why the man in moon chose me." He said.

"But..... but I can no longer be with you right now....." I felt myself pause and I cried.

"Snowflake, Elsa, my queen, my lady, princess, my beautiful goddess. You need to be strong." He said. He got up once more and tried to break the ice by punching it but it's really no use.

"Ha! I finally knew the greatest fear of the fifth spirit." We both heard a british accent and a black shadow appeared.

"Pitch black." I muttered angrily to myself.

"Getting teared apart from your loved one." He added.

"GO AWAY PITCH! SHE DOESN'T NEED TO GET INVOLVED HERE!" Jack yelled at him with all his might. It pains me to see that.

"Ahahahahahaha..... you think your'e gonna convince me with that??" He asked playfully.

"But I'll leave her alone..... with one condition." He said.

"What is it?" Jack asked.

"Have you ever heard of.....

Love requires sacrifice?" Pitch asked with frightening eyes. I gasped and turned to Jack.

"Don't tell me your'e......" I said to Jack.

"It's the only thing to keep you safe." He said to me.

"NO!!" I shouted.

"Do you think I want that? Do you think I'll let you? Do you even care how I'm gonna feel when your'e gone?" I asked questions.

"I love you, Jack. And I don't think I'll ever happy when your'e gone..... when your'e not here by my side." I added.

"I love you too." He said.

"Okay, Pitch!" He suddenly shouted. I turned to Jack and muttered a "no" to myself.

"JACK WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I asked him.

"Showing you how much I love you." He answered.

"Very well then....." Pitch said with a smirk.

Jack suddenly felt odd and I can feel it. He fell onto his knees and I cried and call his name.

I cried tons of times but Pith won't stop until he literally die.

"JACK!!!! STOP!!! LET HIM GO!! PLEASE!! NO!!!" I screamed all over again.

Once Pitch is done with him, I punched the ice wall by accident and it broke.

I didn't have time to pay my attention to that.

I quickly ran to Jack who's now pale and... not breathing.

"Jack no....." I cried.

I hugged him tight.
The last hug
After I pulled away, I kissed him.
The last kiss
"I love you, Jack."
The last "I love you."

I put my head on his chest, crying.

Let it go....
Let it go....
You only need the light when it's burning low...

I slowly sang.

You only know you love him when you let him go......

I love you, Jack.

_________________________________________

Why am I crying????????????????

OMG!!!!!!

I have nothing to say.......

Imma eat now. Bye!!