Brother

(OKAY! They said that Jack and Elsa looked like siblings because you know they have the same hair and skin..? So if they are really siblings then... JACK IS ADOPTED! Because theyr'e really not siblings! They JUST LOOK LIKE SIBLINGS but nO.)

Jack:

We were walking on the streets, my mom is pregnant that day. "Jack! Be careful! You wouldn't want to trip and fall again." Mommy said. I nodded and started to walk carefully.

It was only my mom and I. Dad married another woman and left us. Wer'e still seeing each other though.

"I can't wait until she comes out!" I exclaimed and touched Mommy's stomach. "I can't wait for it too." She said and messed my hair.

"Jack!!" Mommy shouted. "Oh no! Is it little sister??" I ask. "She's coming!!" Mommy said.

I called an ambulance using Mommy's phone. I dialed the number (don't call it it's my no. Okay??) 09186271851.

They said that they are on their way. "Mommy! Theyr'e on their way now!!" I said. She started to breathe heavily.

Few moments, the ambulance arrived. "Is my Mommy gonna be okay?" I asked. "Yes." The doctors said. When we arrived at the hospital, they took Mommy  to the delivery room and I was the one left outside.

A couple of hours and I heard the doctor'e voice and telling me to come in.

"Jack... meet your little sister, Elsa." Mommy said. "Hello there, Elsa." I giggled.

That was a long time ago.....

Now, baby girl.... that's what I call my sister, is now 17 years old. Anna is still 14 and just went to 10th grade. And me?? A grown up 20 year old boy.

Elsa:

Anna and I went sneaking to our big bro's bedroom again to wake him up. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps but I'm a bit sorry I had to ruin that because IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!" Anna and I both shouted in unison. My big bro, Jack, jumped in shock.

"Seriously??!! Everytime?!" He groaned. Anna and I just giggled.

"There is no school. We don't have classes." Jack said.

"Wait, what?" Anna said, tilting her head.

"I forgot! Is it the lockdown?" I asked. Jack nodded.

"Well then.... your'e gonna have to spend YOUR WHOLE DAY with your beautiful sisters." Anna giggled.

I can feel Jack's sigh.

"Wait.. Elsa, IS THAT MY T-SHIRT?!" Jack asked. "I just borrowed it. It looks better than mine so..." I answered.

"And haven't you noticed that..... I've been borrowing your clothes for 2 weeks?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you borrowed my Ariana Grande T-shirt." Jack said, hoping I didn't borrow it.

"Pains me to say, Old brother. I did." I answered. "Aaanndd.... Your'e gonna have to wash it because it's YOUR CLOTHES!" I cheered. He groaned. "No." He said. "NOT FAIR! you wore my TWICE jacket last time." I pouted.

"Okay, fine." He said and messed my hair. He went downstairs to have breakfast.

He seemed to be looking for something.

"ANNA?!" He shouted. "Yeah??" Anna ahouted back. "WHERE'S MY HERSHEY'S?!?" Jack asked. Anna felt silent for a moment.

"ELSA ATE IT!!" Anna answered.

"WHA--" I complained. "I HAVE MY OWN CHOCOLATES ON THE FRIDGE, ANNA!" I shouted to her.

"YOU SAID JACK'S CHOCOLATES ARE BETTER THAN YOURS!!" Anna lied again.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT!" I shouted.

"Enough fighting, girls." Jack said calmly. "SHE STARTED IT!" I shouted innocently.

"Okay, let's see who still have some chocolates on the fridge." Jack said and went to open the fridge again.

He checked the chocolates in the fridge part divided into three. My part still has some chocolates. Anna's part is.. well. Empty.

"Big Brother, I think Anna might be the suspect." I said with a smirk. "Okay! Okay! I'm the one who ate it. It's just so yummy that it almost makes me feel like........ HEAVEN." Anna admitted.

"You could have just asked." Jack said.

"Yeah..... I'm sorry." Anna said, looking down. She then suddenly gasped. "You know what day it is?!?" Anna asked. Jack and I gave her a questioning look. "What?" I ask.

"It's Friday!! Elsa promised to wash the dishes!!!!" Anna squealed.

Oh no....

"Yeahh... nice of me, right?" I chuckled nervously. Jack smirked. "Yeah.. that's really nice of my baby girl." He teased.

"Aren't I your baby girl, brother?" Anna asked with puppy eyes. "Ofcourse, you are." He asnwered and messed Anna's hair.

"Oh.... isn't it Mom's birthday next tuesday??" I asked them.

"Yes but.. she's not here." Jack answered sadly. We remembered how Mom died in a car crash when I was 11. After that, it was Jack who took care of me and Anna. But now, I'm still grieving a lot.

"But that doesn't mean we can't celebrate her 75th birthday." I said.

"Wow! You really counted!" Anna said in shock.

"I counted when she first died. She died when she was 69 years old." I said.

Mama gave birth to Jack when she was 30 years old. Mom gave birth to me when she's 33 years old. Mama adopted Anna when she was 36 years old. She died when Jack is 14 years old, I am 11 years old and Anna was 8 years old. So basically her death happened 6 years ago. So she died when she was 69 years old. But still we kept celebrating her birthdays soo.... Mama is turning 75 this year, next tuesday.

"I miss Mama. Even if she's not my real one." Anna said. "Hey, your'e part of our family. Adopted or not, you are Anna Frost." I said. "Thank you, sis."

"Soo... what should we get her on her 75th birthday?" Jack asked.

"Something special but... I don't know what." I answered. Mama needs to have the special birthday even if she already passed away.

"The problem is..... HOW are we going to give the 'special gift' to Mama when the virus is everywhere?" Anna asked. Every birthday we would give our special cards or flowers and other stuff to her grave to show her that we still remember her.

"How about we sing her lullaby??" I suggested.

"Oh! Her lullaby about a magical river??" Anna asked. I nodded.

"Then, it's time for birthday preparations, big bro." I said and jumped into my older brother's back. He gasped for air but I didn't care. (That rhymed)

"Let's go!!" Anna cheered, clinging onto Jack's arms. Anna and I dragged him to the living room.

Jack:

They both dragged me to the living room, Elsa on my back, and Anna clinging on my arms.

*sigh* sisters. They can actually do stupid things to you, but I'm still thankful for these two girls.

_________________________________________

BEING INACTIVE FOR A LONG TIME IS HARD. REALLY HARD.

It feels like I'm leaving the things I love behind for a long time.