Pinky Promise

(WARNING!!!!!

You have been warned. Bye.)

{Elsa:}

I was peacefully resting at this peaceful forest as I was being peacefully peaceful until I felt a presence. I snappes out of my peaceful thoughts as I opened my eyes.

It was a little boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He had a very cute smile though. How come I have never seen this cute little kid in this enchanted forest?

"Hello. Do you need any help? Are you lost?" I asked politely to that little boy. "Woah... even her voice is pretty." The little boy exclaimed while he looked like he was zoning out.

"Really? Thank you." I replied with a grin making the little boy blush. "Oh! Uhm... s-s-sorry.." He ssid shyly as I giggled. "It's alright." I said.

I kneeled down to match his heaight and ruffled his hair. "What's your name?" I asked. "Jackson." He replied while he was still blushing.

"So.. Jackson, may I help you with something?" I asked making Jackson grin. "I don't need any help, Miss Elsa. I just saw you sitting alone. You were so...." He paused as he looked away. "So??"

"So pretty...." He muttered but loud enough for me to hear. I then ruffled his hair again. "You don't have to be shy, Jackson!" I giggled making him look at me. "Wanna see something cool?" I say making his eyes widen. I formed a snowman figure using my ice magic.

"Woah..." I hear him exclaim. "Here. You can have it. It won't melt since it has a permafrost." I say as I smiled warmly at Jackson. "Cool! Thank you, miss Elsa." Jackson says making me smile more. "Just call me Elsa."

"Okay, Elsa." He said with a giggle. "I'll name you Jack Frost!" He exclaimed as he hugged the snowman figure. "Jack Frost?" I questioned. "Because it's made from snow, and my friends and family calls me "Jack" for short." He replied.

"We're friends from now on, okay?" I said and Jackson hugged me. "Friends." He said as he was still hugging me. I hugged him back and a grin was formed on my face.

He pulled awat from the hug. "Elsa." He called out and I hummed my response. "When I get older, will you be my bride?" He asked. I was flustered for a bit but then I smiled.

"Okay." I replied with a wide smile. "One condition. You have to be taller when that day comes." I say making Jackson nod. "Pinky promise?" He pulled his pinky finger out. "Pinky promise."

~20 years later~

"Daddy! Daddy!" Our little Snow called out. Jackson hummed his response. She pulled out a little snowman figure. It was Jack Frost.

"I found this in your old stuff." Snow says and Jackson picked her up. "That was daddy's favorite toy when I was little." Jackson replied and glanced at me.

"His name's Jack Frost." I say and kissed Snow's cheek. "I made that." I added. "It's so cute! Can I keep it, daddy? Pretty please??" Snow asked Jackson with her puppy eyes. No one can resist it.

"Alright. You can keep it." Jack says and put her down. Snow then started playing with Jack Frost in her room.

Jackson wrapped his arms around my waist. "Love?" I called and Jackson hummed his response. "I have something to tell you." I said and he looked at me confusingly. "We're having another baby." I whispered.

Jackson smiled at me and pecked my lips. "I guess I'll be the one responsible for the diapers... again." He teased making me giggle. "Most of it."

"I believe this is a result from that night." Jackson says and I smacked him lightly. "Jackson!"

He laughed. "Just kidding!" He said making me pout. "Shoot." I hear him mutter and let go of me.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked. "I was wondering where my heart was and I think you stole it." Jackson says making me blush and smack him again. "Jackson.."

He wrapped his arms around me. "But I really forgot about my job." He said. His job was to sell some coal to provide for us. "I guess you have to go?"

"I could, but I wanna spend more time with my two girls." Jackson says. "Jack, don't make me do that thing to make you go."

"Okay, fine. I'll go." He said and pecked my lips. "Come back safe. I love you." I said making him smile. "Love you too."

_________________________________________

Elsa is immortal. Just sayin'

Okay but that was cute.

Ahh-

I wanna scream. Can you join me???

*screeches*