𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

{3rd person:}

"Hey.. Jack." Elsa called out shyly. She seemed nervous. "Yes, love?" Jack replied with a bright smile. "I-I was wondering if I could hang out with Anna..." She said, her voice trailing off as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. Jack smiled more. "Okay, then!" He said. "Have fun and be safe, okay?" He said and pulled her in for a hug. "Y-you sure?" Elsa stammered. "You don't have to, you know... if you want me to stay here then I'll..."

"No, it's fine. She's your sister. You should spend time with your loved ones." Jack says and kissed her forehead. "Go and have some fun." He said makjng Elsa grin. "Thanks, love." She said and stole a kiss.

Jack took a look at her dress. Elsa's eyes widened. "I'm sorry.. I'll cover up if it's too revealing for you." Elsa says embracing herself. Jack chuckled. "I was just gonna say you look so beautiful." He said with a warm smile. "Really? It's alright?" Elsa asks in slight misbelief. "It's alright if it's more comfortable for you." He said. "Thanks, love." Elsa said and stole a kiss.

"I'll be heading out now. Love you!" She waved goodbye to her lover making him smile. "Love you too! Take care!" He said and Elsa gave him a thumbs up.

Jack sighed happily. Back then, she used to have an abusive boyfriend. His name is Hans. (Burn him💖) He'd never let her have fun and be free. He always controls her decisions in life. It's like he's the one deciding for Elsa. He wanted her to meet his expectations. Then later on, he started calling her useless. A worthless person. He was slapping her, hitting her, heck! He even starved her to death one time!

Until Jack came...

They met when she was still dating Hans.. or she was forced to. Back to the story. Jack was the first one to notice Elsa. She was getting abused by Hans and he is seeing it with his own two eyes. A man, disrespecting a woman. So he got mad and walked right up to Hans and defended Elsa, saying that he shouldn't do that.

He replied with "I own her so she should be obeying me!" making Jack even more furious. "She's your girlfriend! Not an object! She has her own life. She has a mind of her own so please don't get in HER way of doing whatever she wants to do. This relationship isn't anything but a toxic one!" He yelled at Hans.

Hans laughed. "So what? What are you gonna do? Hit me? Make yourself a rebound?" He said and Jack went nearer in front of Elsa, his eyes still on Hans. "Can you run?" Jack says. Elsa hummed as response. "Run." He said making Elsa nod and took the opportunity to run.

"Get back here, you little.." Hans was about to chase her until Jack stopped him. He looked back at Elsa who just stared from afar. "Run!! Run as far away as you can!" Jack shouted but she couldn't run. Her ankle was fractured.

Jack hit Hans' face hard and kicked his stomach. He grabbed a rock and looked back at Elsa. "Don't look!" He said and hit Hans' head many times until he was drop dead... dead.

Her fractured ankle has healed this present day and Jack becane her boyfriend. They saw each other few weeks later after she escaped from Hans. He wondered if they should try it out and maybe they could work. And they did.

(Two months from the le flashback [present time])

Few hours later, Elsa came home. "Did you have fun?" He asked as he was currently backhugging her. "Yes. Rise of the guardians was a fun movie. And hey! The main character has the same name as you!" She cheered making him chuckle and steal a kiss. "Really?"

"Yeah... you should see the movie. The main character was as handsome as you.. well, you're better since the character was fictional." Elsa says.

(A/N: SAYS THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER)

They both laughed after that. Then silence came. "Jack?" Elsa called out softly. He hummed his response. "I wonder what could have happened if I didn't get the chance to escape Hans two months ago." She wondered. "Well, I will find you til the ends of the earth."

"You love me that much?" She giggled. "I love you so much.." He said and kissed her forehead. "Love you too." She replied.

"Also, there's a guy who kept texting you. His name was... Nathaniel." Jack says and Elsa's eyes widened. "Uhm.. Jack! W-were just friends. He was my friend from highschool but.. if you want, you can have all my passwords.. anything. M-my phone security and all and the fingerprints-" he shushed her.

"Shh.. no. I trust you, Elsa. No need for me to have all your passwords and stuff. If he's your friend who you know you can trust, that's fine with me. I would love to meet Nathaniel someday, you know. I think he's fun to be around!" He said and Elsa was grinning widely. She'd expect her to be mad just like Hans, but instead he trusted in her.

"He's just like you. The only difference is the relationship I have with you two. You being my boyfriend and him being my bestfriend." Elsa says smiling. "Are you... fine with it? T-talking about him..."

"Elsa..." He sighed. "It's fine as long as you're happy. I'm not Hans and I never will be. I get jealous sometimes but I was never mad at all. You're happy, I'm happy. It's that simple." He assured with a smile. Elsa teared up and buried her face against his chest. "I love you so much.." She sobbed. Jack wrapped her arms around her and replying with "I love you too."

(Six months later)

Elsa started to feel more confident to herself and Jack noticed this and he was happy about it. Happier than her, actually. His Elsa is finally more comfortable being her true self.

"Wow, sis! You're blooming today!" Anna exclaims with her eyes widened. "Thanks....

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞."

_________________________________________

If my man doesn't love me like that I don't want him.
-Queen Jocelyn.

Hai bonjuru!!

Ya'll look so byutifurr...

And you guys look GORGEOUS!! (Kim Jisoo reference)

ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉˢ, ʲᵘˡⁱᵃ!!

Mᴀᴍɪ sᴀʀᴀɴɢʜᴀᴇ

Bye:)

PINK LAMBORGHINI!