Jack's... (falling snowflake flashback)

(My baby asked for a detailed one shot of Jack dying so YEs.)

{3rd person:}

"What are you gonna do, Jack?" Pitch asked the poor guy who was knocked down, but Elsa is held hostage by Pitch so he won't afford to rest or give up. "Your little girlfriend's all tied up and now, you're like that!"

"Let him go!!" Elsa yelled making Pitch laugh. Elsa yelled in full rage at him when he stomped on Jack's back. She was groaning loudly. "Stop!!!" She yelled.

"Stop what? This!" Pitch then again stomped on his back making Jacl cough out blood. Elsa squirmed, wishing she could get free. "Take me instead!!" Elsa yelled at him.

Pitch grinned in an evil way. "Elsa... don't..." Jack grunted. Elsa smiled at him warmly. "Just remember.." She groaned. "...that I love you."

"No.." Jack muttered. He had no choice but to pull his handgun out and point it at Pitch as he was making his way to Elsa who looked uncomfortable.

Jack pulled the trigger twice on Pitch's back knocking him down. Jack tried his best to stand up and untie Elsa. "Elsa.." He whispered as he was untying her.

"Run and get help..." He said and Elsa looked at him worriedly. "Jack.."

BANG!

A gunshot sound was heard. Jack suddenly was knocked down. Pitch was still alive.

"You little..." Elsa grabbed Jack's gun and spent his remaining bullets on Pitch. Elsa dropped the gun and went to embrace Jack. "Jack..."

"Don't worry, I'll get help. Hang in there." She said making Jack smile at her. He cupped her cheek. "That's my girl.."

"But I won't last longer now." Jack says. "No, Jack. Remember? You promised." She said. "You promised you'd stay alive..... you're not leaving me, right?"

"I'm not leaving, silly. I'll always be with you.. here." Jack said and pointed at her chest. "Please... don't die on me." She begged. "Don't forget that I love you so much. I hope you find someone better.. who can promise you forever.."

"Jack, I love you. And I'll never find someone better than you. Just please..." She sobbed. "Please don't."

"I will always be by your side no matter what happens, I can't be there physically but I'll be there.. I'm your guardian."

"You always have been." Elsa says and pressed her forehead against his. "Don't feel sad... I'm always here." Jack tried to assure her but she kept crying.

"Look at me." He cupped her cheek and wiped her tears using his thumb. She held the wrist of his hand that was on her cheek. "I love you, okay? There's no way I'm leaving you. Even in my death, I'd still be with you. I'll wait for you when you get older. For now, you can live a happy life."

"But I want us to be together..." She cried. "We're still together. And we always will be. Like I said, I'd be with you even in my death." He said and Elsa kissed his hand. "I'll try..."

"That's my snowflake." Jack said making Elsa smile. "I love you."

"I love you, Elsa."

That was his last word before closing his eyes only to never open them again. He took small breaths at first and then, he wasn't breathing again.

That was the night she had sworn to never forgive Pitch for as long as she lives. Even in her death, she still wouldn't forgive him. For all of the lives he took, and most importantly the love of her life. He's a monster. Nothing will change that to her. His death isn't enough punishment. He needs to disappear. To perish and burn in hell for all of the crimes he commited. He's pure evil. He deserves those ten headshots from her. Yes, ten headshots.

She heard sirens from outside the building and her head rose up. "Why do you have to be late?" She muttered angrily.

Elsa gave Jack a quick peck on the lips. "Jack..." She was interrupted by Hiccup's shouting. "Elsa! Jack!"

Elsa looked up at Hiccup with teary eyes. Then he noticed her embracing Jack who looked lifeless. "He didn't make it." She sobbed.

Hiccup looked at Jack's body as if he wanted to cry. Then Elsa embraced Jack again.

"Elsa, you need to-" "No..." She interrupted him. "A-atleast help me carry him." She said and let go of Jack's body wich was her biggest regret. She wanted to hold on a little longer.

"I'll carry him." Hiccup says and Elsa was about to argue but Hiccup interrupted her. "You need rest." He says wich was right. Elsa sighed in defeat. He walked up to Jack's body wich was in Hiccup's arms. He cupped Jack's cheeks and kissed his cold forehead. She looked at Hiccup and gave him a nod.

Elsa followed from behind and the police came to get her. "Are you alright?" One police asked her. Jack was also a police officer so she knows them.

"Fine." She blurted out. It was a lie. She was never okay. "Jack was a really good guy. I didn't expect for him to die like that."

"Yeah... he was." Elsa says then stormed out from the officers.

"I'm really sorry for your loss."
"It must have been tough."
"He was a great guy."
"We all miss him."

Those were the words she has heard for a lonh period of time. But she tries to stay positive and responds with...
"Thank you."
"No, it's fine. People come and go."
"He really was."
"I do too. So much."

~Fifteen years later~ (a long aˢˢ time skip but okay, HIT IT!)

"Mommy!" Elsa's little girl called. "Yes, baby?" She responded. "How did you and daddy meet?" She asked.

Elsa found out she was carrying Jack's child few weeks after the incident happened.

"Well, if you can settle and listen." She said and her daughger giggled.

"So, it all started when I was getting chased by a bad guy named Pitch Black...."

_________________________________________

Don't you dare ask for another detailed one shot of how they met.

But if you are curious, then.... *sighs in defeat* okay.

Stan Giyuu Tomioka;)