𝗠𝗮𝗱

(A/N: 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗼 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹.)

{❄︎3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ:❄︎}

"Jack? What's wrong?" Elsa asks, unaware of Jack's sudden act. "I see you and your 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 Christopher are having fun at the park." Jack says as he was pinning her onto the wall.

"Jack... we're just friends." Elsa says making Jack chuckle. "Do I look like I care? 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. I don't care if you're friends." He burried his face against her neck, making her breath hitch.

"Stop hanging out with him.... or you'll be facing the consequences. Do you understand?" Jack breathed onto her neck. Elsa nodded. "Yes."

"Good girl." He said and lifted her chin up. He smashed his lips against hers deeply. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He pulled away and started playing with the button of her shirt.

"Daddy's sorry for being mad. Let me make it up to you." Jack said and pulled out a rope. He embraced her tight. "This'll be fun.. right, babygirl?" He said with a smirk. "W-what's that?" Elsa asks.

"It's just like our 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮, Elsie...." He grabbed her hands and kissed it. "But more fun." He said with a wide smirk.

He picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed. "Stay still for daddy, alright?" He said making Elsa nod. He tied her hands together and llaced her arms over her head.

Jack took her clothes off making her gulp. "Don't be nervous, snowflake. We've been doing this for months now. But tonights gonna be so much fun... 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥." He whispered huskily.

He started to go inside her. "Jack...." Elsa moaned softly. "That's what I love to hear...." Jack says and continued his pace. "Jack.. F-faster..." Elsa begged. "Louder, Elsie."

"Jack! G-go faster!" She moaned loudly. He started to go faster. "Keep screaming, baby girl. Daddy's loving it."

"Ngh..." He moaned softly. "You're so good." He exclaimed. "Jack.. ngh..." She moaned. "H-harder..."

~30 minutes later~

"I told you it was fun." Jack says. "Couldn't agree more." Elsa replied, grinning.

"I'm all yours, Jack." She said. "Good. I don't like to share." He said with a smirk.

"Round two?"
"Round two."

_________________________________________

Hai bonjuru!:)