family

(Precious and happy Jelsa hours cause why not?)

{3rd person:}

Jack came home from work and it was a very long day he had. He was tired and drowsy since he was too busy and even forgot to eat his lunch. He sighed and opened the front door and was surprised when someone tackled him in a hug. It was their daughter, Puja.

Yes. A little girl still up at 11pm waiting for her daddy.

"Daddy!" She cheered making him laugh. "Ah! My babygirl's getting big now!" Jack said making Puja giggle. "By the way, where's mommy?" He asked. "She's reading a book!" Puja answered cheerfully. Jack chuckled and shook his head sidewards.

Still the bookworm I knew since highschool, Els? Jack thought to himself.

Jack kissed Puja's forehead. "Have you had dinner?" He asked. "Yes, daddy. Mommy fed me earlier." Puja replied. "What about mommy?" He asked once again. "She said she wants to eat with you."

"alright?" Jack said and patted Puja's head. "Alright!!" She replied with a wide smile. She's always been that cheerful.

(Frosty_Ballad I'll get him to kiss your forehead and give you a headpat and call you babygirl and you'll get to call him daddy cause why not?🌚)

Jack walked upstairs to his beloved wife, Elsa. He knocked on the door three times and Elsa replied with "come in." without hesitation. She knows how he knocks and how many times will he do it. Well, they've been sweethearts since 8th grade. Yep. Elsa was 13 that time.

Jack opened the door, revealing Elsa reading a book while peacefully laying down the bed. "Bookworm." Jack teased making Elsa smirk. "Jerk." She replied.

They've been like that since highschool. Whenever Jack comes over, he would always find Elsa reading a book. She does that on her free time or whenever they don't have a date. She does it most of the time to entertain herself. She often gets inspired to write a story of her own.

(I get inspired to write a story from movies or shows. Don't actually read books that much)

Elsa got up and approached Jack. She then pecked his lips. "Someone's home late." She said. "Well, I have a lot of work to do and.. I barely had a break. I still have some papers to take care of.." He sighed. Elsa embraced him tightly. "You can do that tomorrow.." she said.

"Anyways.. our little girl told me you haven't eaten dinner yet." Jack said and her eyes widened. "Oh! I was waiting for you."

"So... shall we, m'lady?" Jack said and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You sure? You can just lay down the bed and we'll eat together here." She said.

(Eat what?🌚)

"First..." she took his coat off. "You need to change."

(She got me at the first half. Not gonna lie.)

Jack pushed Elsa onto the bed and held her wrists. He started to trace his lips down her neck, tickling her. She laughed. "Jack!! Stop!" She said in between her giggles. "Hmm? No."

"Jack, really sto- Ah!" Elsa accidentally moaned out loud. Jack stopped and looked at her with a mischevious smirk. "You like it, huh?" He teased. "N-no..." she denied as she looked away, blushing. "I love it when you get shy.." he muttered.

"P-Puja's waiting outside so..." she pushed Jack away as he's still smirking at his flustered wife. "You.. c-change your clothes." She stammered. She's always like that whenever he teases her.

Jack gave her a backhug and kissed her shoulder. "Sure.."

And with that, Elsa left and got the food. She went to Puja's room and found that she was sleeping already.

(My girl Puja needs sleep😔👊)

~after they ate~ (i am bored😀 and btw they ate food and you know what happened next cause you're not innocent. Sorry for exposing Puja again😔)

Elsa and Jack were cuddling close to each other. They just did 'it' again but Jack wore protection since they're not ready for another baby yet. They're still enjoying their little darling for now.

(PUJA YOU DAMN LUCKY GIRL)

Then they heard a loud cry. Their eyes widened when they knew it was from Puja's room. They quickly put their clothes on and went to her room.

"Babygirl, what's wrong?" Jack asked. "I-I had a nightmare!" She cried and ran to her father's arms.

(OH NO PITCH DON'T TELL ME I SUMMONED YOU FOR THE 69TH TIME)

"What was your nightmare about?" Elsa asked.

"That I have no mommy and that you're my sister because I had a dream you called daddy 'Daddy'." Puja cried and hugged her father who was blushing.

Elsa was kind of dizzy for having to come so hard earlier. He did her rough and she wasn't complaining. Anyways, she was also blushing.

Elsa glanced at Jack. 'She heard us' she mouthed at him. 'Maybe' he mouthed back.

"Anyways... that will never happen. I won't call him d-daddy anyways..." she tried to assure her daughter, but the hesitation in her words were very clear.

"We'll sleep with you so you won't have bad dreams anynore. Sound good?" Jack said and Puja clinged tighter on Jack. "Yaaaay!!" She squealed almost near Jack's ear. He flinched but then laughed it off.

Puja got into the bed and Elsa whispered "I'll go by 'Frosty' the next time we do it." in his ear. Jack smirked. "You want me so bad, huh?" He whispered back and got into the bed with Puja.

(LUCKY GIRL😔)

Elsa then joined after she mentally slapped herself for saying such a thing to him. But he wasn't wrong. She wants him so bad well.. not at this moment... where their VERY INNOCENT daughter is here.

_________________________________________

It's the first time I've ever seen Puja innocent O.O