I hate me

(A/N: Author expressing herself in this story cause why not?)

Ugly..

Old face!

White lady!

Do you eat?

Old lady!

Grandma!

You all thought those words were from bullies? Think again cause they came from me, Elsa Arendelle. And yes, it feels good whenever I insult myself. Pretty cool, right?

Those came from my mind. From my own mouth. I like how I just cry in front of the mirror only because I see myself. I love the feeling of pain.

How you just stay up all night and wonder what's wrong with you. And knowing that you can never meet society's expectations, you'll cry.

And one person can see me differently. He thinks I'm special and needed to be protected. A precious jewelry to be exact. My boyfriend, Jackson Overland Frost.

Everytime I couldn't take it, I would pick my phone up and have a talk with him about it. Even if he's tired, he would always stay up just to listen to me.

But I deal with most of my problems alone. Look at the mirror and scream at yourself in full hatred.

Overrated

You look like a corpse

Poor you, you don't even deserve your boyfriend.

Just die.

End yourself.

You've made a lot of mistakes. You can never find a way to fix them, so just die.

It would be better if you don't breathe.

Die, Elsa.

World won't need you. You're just living to make mistakes so just end yourself. Die.

Die!!

I fell down on my knees and started to cry harder. I hate this. I hate myself. I want to suffer more.

"Elsa!" I hear Jack's voice call. I told him to drop by at my house because I miss him so much. But I didn't move. I kept crying. I don't want to exist anymore.

"Elsa!" Jack exclaimed as he saw me on the bathroom floor. "Jack.." I sobbed. He approached me and pulled me in for an embrace. A warm one that's making me want to cry.

"Jack.." I sobbed harder. "Shh... it's alright. I'm here. Let everything out. Just cry it out. Bring it all on me, snowflake." His encouraging words caused me to cry more.

I then started to calm down a bit as Jack craddled me into his arms. I felt him kiss my forehead. "Whatever your mind says, you're beautiful. You're enough. Your mistakes doesn't define you. You're special. You're loved." He said and cupped my cheek.

"Thank you for staying with me, Jack. Even though I'm such a-" "Don't even say anything bad about yourself. I love you and I will stay no matter what happens." He said cutting me off. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Elsa."

_________________________________________

Author's past depression entered the chat.

So in this story Elsa is based on me. She thinks what I always think about myself. All the bad stuff and everything. Everything Elsa does here, I do.

And Jack was the person I needed. Like a guardian. Jack was based on my mother who would always compliment me even though I make a lot of mistakes.

I got emotional while writing this-

Farewell...

Also, *changes the subject* THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY?! WOAAHHH!!!!