The quiet girl

{3rd person:}

She has a voice, but she'd rather mute herself. She has her own self confidence, but she thought it was better if she lowered them. She can manipulate ice and snow, but she'd rather hide it by wearing that special glove her mom made. She can control them, but she can't control society if they all found out about her secret. She'd rather freeze herself than to show everyone what she's capable of if it wasn't for her mother's dreams. She wanted to be like everyone else but she'd rather hide herself. She'd rather keep secrets than to open up to someone even though that person is trustworthy. It's like she's a robot being controlled by her own mind and emotions. She doesn't want to use her heart. She wants to use her head instead. Following her heart isn't that bad, but it can lead to pain sometimes. That was Elsa Arendelle's everyday life until now.

Then there's Jackson Overland Frost. The most handsome guy in this whole campus. He hated his life as much as Elsa hated herself and her powers. He wanted to be a normal person. To walk in the entrance of the school peacefully without any fangirls swooning around you, to eat at the cafeteria peacefully without girls drooling over him, and to do almost anything without society looking at him. Even if he's just sitting there, breathing and existing to this world, there is no way every girls would miss this part of his life. He's tired of being chased. He's tired of everything. Can he just be living peacefully in this planet? No.

Yes, these two live like this on a daily basis. The unnoticed quiet girl Elsa Arendelle, and the center of attention playboy Jackson Overland Frost.

{Elsa:}

Another day at school. Great. Another day of muting myself to death. My powers must not show. At any cost, it musn't show.

Conceal it, don't feel it, don't let it show.

You've got this, Elsa. All you gotta do is hide. Wear your gloves and avoid everyone. Only talk to them if necessary.

Who gifted me with powers anyway? Whoever it is, made the wromg decision. Gave powers to the wrong girl. Why do I have them even if I'm not worthy of it?

I shook my head sidewards to get those thoughts away and grabbed my bag. I looked at myself in the mirror and as ususal, I hate what I see. A pathetic little slut who's only useful because she's magical. Really interesting. Note the sarcasm.

Don't let it show.

I was muttering the same thing all over again. It was making me calm. I can use my powers whenever I want in this house because I'm all alone. That's good, actually. Monsters deserves to be alone. Not to mention my sister who got killed by her fiancè. Don't blame me! She was stubborn and so.. naive. She wanted to marry that man she just met like thirty minutes ago. She learned her lesson. They both did. Hans was sentenced to death after he killed the princess of Arendelle. Serves him right.

All you know is how to shut people out!

I sighed, missing my little shit of a sister.

We were really close when we were little. And then dumb 8 year old me accidentally hit her head with my powers. It was my fault anyway. I slipped on ice.

I can't blame her if she wanted to marry Hans. She never experienced what love is like for thirteen years because again, a fool 8 year old locked herself up in her room and never learning to control her powers again. Pretty useful, right? No, it isn't.

Then I ran away when I accidentally revealed my powers to the whole kingdom and had a mental breakdown at the north mountain, only to find out that my sister has the balls to follow me til the ends of the earth.