Rebellious

Elsa:

I was watching the news and it's the usual most wanted criminal Jack Frost appeared on every screen that he had rob a shop, he killed someone blah blah blah.... and then the police are investigating... investigating for nothing cause' he's clever and fast.

Actually, I'm not scared of him. God is my one and only fear. That criminal is just a human being with nothing to do in life so he commits crime or he was tired of the rules of the world because.. rules are meant to be broken.

I do not fear criminals like that. But I also cannot risk my life getting killed by those. Well... some look for trouble, while others don't.

I turned off the TV and went to my bedroom along with the love of my life, food. I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through social media and guess what? It's Jack again.

A number texted me suddenly.

We're watching you.

"Huh?" I peeked out the window and saw no one there. I furrowed my eyebrows and went outside my house. I knitted my eyebrows together when I still saw no one. I looked at my phone and no text appeared again.

I went to the streets to clear my mind when suddenly, someone grabbed my arm. It was a man but he wears a face mask. "Let go of me!" I shouted. The man shushed me. "They'll hear you." He whispered to me and he started to drag me somewhere.

"What do you mean they'll hear me?" I asked. "Did you recieve anything?" He said to me and I nodded. "I recieved a text saying that they're watching me." I said and he suddenly hugged me tight. "What?" I said, slightly blushing. "I'm trying to save your life, Miss. It's the only right thing I'll ever do to pay my debts." He said and my eyes widened. What does he mean by that?

"What do you-" "shh!!"

I saw three men pass by and they seemed to be looking for a girl with platinum blonde- oh right! That's me.

A few moments after they pass by, he let go of me and I stroke my hair behind my ear. "Thank you." I muttered. "By the way, I never got your name." I said and he sighed. "Don't freak out, okay?" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Even if you are Jack Frost, I wouldn't." I said.

"Bingo! You got it, Miss!" He said and took his face mask off. My eyes widened all of a sudden. "Woah.." I exclaimed. "The most wanted criminal? Saving me? No way!" I chuckled but then he held my hand. "Don't tell anyone, okay?" He said and I nodded.

"If! You make friends with me." I said and he nodded with a small smile. "Wich way's your home? I could take you there. Do you live alone by yourself?" He asked. "I wouldn't mind you walking me home and yes, I live by myself. I'll lead the way." I said and he started to walk ahead of me.

"Wait!" I said and grabbed his face mask. I put it on him. "We wouldn't want you to get recognized, do we?" I giggled and held his hand and I showed him the way.

Once we got there, I let go of his hand. "So..... this is you home?" He said and I smiled at him. "You can... stay here for a while... if you want." I said with a slight blush. What is happening to me?! Why am I blushing??

"No thanks. It'd be weird to have a criminal inside your house." He said and I giggled. "But we're friends, are we?" I said and he still refused. "Hm... fine. Give me your number instead so... if there's an urgent happening for example... like what heppened earlier.. happened again, I could text or call you." I said with a smile and we exchanged numbers.

"See you soon." I said and waved goodbye. He waved back with a smile and started to leave and made his way to.... his hideout probably. I smiled to myself.

He's not actually a bad guy... he.. saved me.

The rebellious criminal saved me. And I thank him for that.

_________________________________________

I'm watching you.....

Bye.