Missing U

Elsa:

Don't go, don't go, I said back then for the first time in my life, it was so not me.

Jack was my boyfriend for 3 years. Well, I didn't know that his dad wanted him to come to South Korea for some buisness stuff. I was devastated when he didn't tell me that he was going. I was begging him to not leave me.

I cried and was clingy
Now night after night
Even after dawn
I'll stay up thinking of you

Every night I would stay up too late thinking of Jack at the moment. Yes we've been calling and chatting each other through our phone but something is missing.

I miss his touch, his warmth, his embrace, his kisses, and his.. everything!

Tonight I miss you, wanna see you
I don't want anyone else but you

I want to go to him so bad but I just can't. I would always cry at the thought of that. I never wanted to let him go.

Tonight I miss you, wanna see you
I wanna touch you, hold you
Your'e my everything

I want to feel his presence beside me. I hope that if I would close my eyes and beg that he would be here, I'd open my eyes to see him beside me. But sadly, he wasn't.

Baby, I'm missing you
Missing you
I don't need anything else but you

It has been 2 months already and I still haven't felt his love that I used to feel back then. I miss him. I miss him so bad.

Baby, I'm missing you
Missing you
You left me here
Where did you go?

I cried again at the thought of him. 2 months without the love of your life is much worse than a couple weeks of social distancing. 2 months without Jack... I love him and I miss him.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I ran to it and opened the door and then I saw him. The guy I've been dying to hold. Jack.

"Snowflake." He said. I hugged him tight. "I missed you." I sobbed. "I missed you too. But hey, I'm never gonna leave your side ever again. I promise." He said. "Promise? You'll stay?" I asked. He kissed me and then nodded. "Promise." He said.

I kissed him nonstop wich lead to having a makeout session. He was about to leave me hickies until I stopped him. "Not so fast, babe." I said wich made him pout. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked. He shook his head and pouted more. "I'm hungry!!" He whined like a baby. He is technically my baby so..

I unpacked his things while he ate at the dining. I came back to him and he told me to sit on his lap. "The food tastes good. But nothing could top you." He said in his very attractive husky voice.

I pecked him on the lips and said "thank you." And he smiled. "We could do the things that we missed for 2 months." He said. I smirked at him.

"Like...." I didn't continue because I know what he's thinking and I'm smirking wide. He nodded. "You know me so well." He chuckled.

_________________________________________

I updated TWICE a day??

Sorry I just couldn't help it:)

What do you think will they do laterrrr????? *innocent grin*

Hehe.....