One in a Million

You gotta know that you're one in a million.

"Ugh! She's so thin! Does she even eat?" "She looks scary with that skin color!"
"Her parents could have used protection!"
"Your parents and sister died because of you!"
"She looks old!"
"Old face nerd!"
"Worthless girl!"
"Can't afford food, sweetie?"
"She's so stuck up!"
"No one would even date her!"
"Any guy who would date her, has eye problem."
"I can't believe Jack befriended her!"
"Save Jack from this old face nerd!"
"Arendelle? What kind of last name is that?"
"Blonde hair doesn't suit her."
"The witch who blinded Jack just so she can have a friend!"

Yep! Welcome to my world. Elsa Arendelle, the one getting bullied because of physical appearance? That's me!

And all I have is my best friend, Jack. We've been friends for years now. Since I am losing a lot of confidence, he's always there for me like... never left my side.

"Hey old face!" A girl walked pass me. I just shook my head and plugged my earphones in my ears and sat on a bench where Jack was.

When you keep getting annoyed, look for me.
Even on days filled with happiness, come to me.

"How's my beautiful lady doing?" He asked. I pointed at myself. "This? Beautiful? I don't think so." I said and he hugged me tight. "You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

I looked down at the ground. "Hey, they bullied you again?" He said and I just gave him a nod. "Well, yeah. What do you expect that would upset me?" I rolled my eyes. He dragged me to some place that I didn't know exist since I'm the introvert between the two of us.

All the things that bother you
All the things that hurt you and make you tired
Bring them with me
Trust them with me

"Jack, what's this place?" I asked. "Heaven." He said sarcastically. "Didn't thinm you would be here." I joked and then he just laughed.

"This is the place where I release all my emotions." He said and I looked forward. We seem to be like... at top of a mountain.

"I brought you here so you can release all the emotions inside you." He smiled at me. "How do I release all of it?" I asked. "By yelling." He replied and back hugged me.

"Oh..." I said and Jack held my hand.

"WHY?! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE PERFECT FOR SOCIETY TO SEE ME DIFFERENTLY?! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE... LIKE I HAVE TO ADJUST?! THAT I HAVE TO HAVE PERFECT LOOKS ON THE OUTSIDE! WHY HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE ALL THIS?! WHY?! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE.. EVERY SINGLE DAY, I CAN'T FIT IN TO THIS WORLD?!! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE ME AND LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT ANYONE'S JUDGEMENTS?! WHY?!?" I released it. Anger, sadness, misery, and all. All of it.

Jack embraced me tight as I shed tears. He was rubbing my back and assuring me that everything will be okay. "Jack.... I'm tired. I'm tired of everything." I cried.

"Hey... don't say anything like that. You still have me. We still got each other's backs, right?" He wiped my tears away. "What if I lose you like I lost mom, dad, and Anna?" I sobbed. "Nonsense, Elsa. You will never lose me." He rested his forehead against mine.

"Let me tell you that... You're one in a million. That's why you're different from the others. Other people can't see it, but I do. I see a beautiful, strong, independent girl with my own to eyes. And she's right in front of me, holding my hand and standing right on this spot. People are just blinded by how precious you are that they want you to let yourself go. You don't need to be perfect for everyone to love you. You just need to be you. Don't believe them, okay? Because Elsa Arendelle, you are so much more than an old face nerd. In fact, you're not one to begin with. You are Elsa Arendelle....

The girl I love."

I was shocked by his last words. "The girl you.... what?" I managed to say out of shock. "I love you, Elsa." He said and then I teared up. "J-Jack.. I've loved you my whole life..." I cried and hugged him.

"I love you." I sobbed in his arms. "So much."

"I love you too.. so much, Elsa."

"So... be my girlfriend?" He asked and I nodded. He picked me up and spun me around. "Promise to never leave me." I said and he nodded.

And then.....

We kissed.

One in a million

Believe that you are special

One in a million

You're the only one in the world

You're a masterpiece

You're perfect the way you are

One in a million

I believe that you're special.

_________________________________________

I'm good at giving advice to people but I can't motivate myself for once lmao:)

Okay but chile lemme shed tears-

BUG IS OUT!!!!