what have you done..

I THOUGHT THIS IDEA WAS FUNNY

~~~~

Blood. That was the first thing he knew after that incident. It was blood. The knife pierced through the gut and the person getting down with a thud, starting from their knees. Whatever Jack Frost had done to the detective, he'd done it.

Then his foot, made its way onto the back of the person's head. Such innocent soul with pure intentions, who have unfortunately come to this fate. Nonetheless, Jack feigned pity. He had more important things to care about than this poor, unfortunate soul.

Like how to clean this shit up.

See, Jack had quite the reputation, with him being a successful psychometrician married to one of the best lawyers in the city, he certainly caught everyone's eye. His dazzling looks were just the icing on the cake. It would be a shame if they would know he turned out to be the invisible trickster, Nightlight.

He was unknown, as people never saw him coming. Code name; Nightlight, was earned due to the fact that he works wonders for himself when the sun goes down. Many people have tried, and to no avail never succeeded, except for this one.

Who almost succeeded.

No one will remember you. Nightlight thought to himself.

It took him minutes to comprehend that he was now stepping foot on a dead man's head.

What he never did, though. was that someone was at the door.

"Jack?" A horrified, voice weakly cried. Jack slowly, with the same horrified expression looked up at the person the familiar voice belonged to.

He was met with eyes that was so terrified tears could come out. Those eyes with the shade of cerulean, diving deep into his cobalt ones. Asking questions.

She was a lawyer. She knew how criminals' minds worked.

Jack spoke, hoarse. "Elsa.."

"What have you done?" Her voice was shaking, her expression expressed shock, and disgust. Who wouldn't? If you walked into your house, expecting a warm welcome from your spoise but instead you're met with the sight of them, taking someone's life with no remorse..

All his life, Nightlight had never felt more terrified.

"Elsa, I'm sorr-"

"You know I just bought that carpet!" Her angry voice boomed, interrupting him. She stared at the living room carpet, horrified as ever.

"Els.." before he could speak, he was interrupted with high heels clacking towards him, and a very furious wife.

And off to her grip the collar of his suit went. Their faces were close that they almost kissed.

"It was fifty. Percent. Off." Elsa said through gritted teeth. "It hasn't been a week since I bought it and what did I see the moment I get home? Blood. On it."

Elsa pulled away, and crossed her arms.

"Honey-" Jack tried to reason, but was then again interrupted.

"Don't you 'honey' me! 'Cause when you're out there doing God-knows-what, who's going to clean this up?" She gestured to the carpet, her attention and comcern completely ditching the dead man. Then, she pointed to herself. "Me."

"Okay, you're more concerned about the dirty carpet than the fact that some jackass tresspassed into our house and nearly killed me!" Jack argued back to his wife.

"And that's another thing! How many times have you gotten in trouble just because your buisness with a certain hitman didn't go as planned?! It's wednesday, for crying out loud, Jackson!" Elsa fought back, burying her head onto her hands in frustration.

Jack was grateful, though. No matter how angry she is, she'd dare not say something along the lines of assasination, instead she'd often say he had a buisness to attend to.

But that's not the subject for right now. Because she's fucking pissed.

"Every week starts at sunday!" He retorted, putting his hands up in defense.

"Exactly! It's been multiple times that you've been haunted, followed, and almost killed!" Elsa whisper-yelled. She stepped in closer to her husband. "Come here. Let me see."

"See what?" Jack asked, confused.

"Wounds, cuts, bruises? Anything?" She asked, holding her husband's face into her hands, scorching through every part of his head.

"No. Nothing. Not this time." He responded.

"Good." Elsa sighed.

Silence.

"So how are you planning to throw this one out?" Elsa asked, frantically looking at her husband.

"Probably somewhere that no form of light can reach." Jack responded casually.

"Need a helping hand?"

"Sure."

"Only on the condition that you're cleaning my carpet that you messed up." Elsa responded sternly.

Jack sighed. "You win, love."