Remember me

Jack:

I fluttered my eyes open just to see a white ceiling. Why am I here? I thought to myself. Did something bad happen?

Then I saw a girl with platinum blonde hair tied in a french braid sleeping on a chair. Who is she?

Where am I anyway? Why did my head hurt so much?

I got out of my thoughts when I heard a soft moan. It was from the platinum blonde girl sleeping. Her eyes opened slowly and I saw the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. "Jack! Thank goodness your'e awake!" The girl sighed in relief. Jack? So that's my name....

The girl then kissed me on the lips. Why did she do that? "I'm sorry miss but.... I don't know you." I said, careful not to hurt her feelings. She looked so happy that I'm awake. I don't wanna ruin her happiness just because I don't know her.

"You.... don't remember me?" She said with almost teary eyes. "I'm really sorry." I said while looking at her with guilty eyes. "It's okay. You don't have to apologize." She said.

"I should.... probably get the doctor." She said before leaving. I sighed. I really didn't want to hurt her. Even if she said it's fine, I can see the pain though her eyes.

The girl then came back with the doctor. "So you really don't remember anything." The doctor said. I nodded. "Your husband will be okay." The doctor assured the girl. She nodded to the doctor before he could leave. Wait. She's my wife this whole time?!?!

I'm so stupid! I hurt my wife's feelings by not remembering her. What kind of a husband am I?

"We... wer'e married?" I asked. The girl nodded. "Do we have kids?" I asked again. "Not yet." She responded.

"By the way, since I don't remember you.... can you tell me your name?" I said. "My name's Elsa." She responded with a small smile.

"I'm really sorry, Elsa. About me not remembering you, my own wife. And I hurt your feelings because of that." I apologized again. She held my hand. "It's not your fault you don't remember me. And I'll admit that I got a little hurt when you said you don't know me, but I'm glad your'e safe." She said and smiled at me. Her smile is so beautiful.

"Can you tell me everything? About us?" I requested. She nodded. "Sure." She said and sat down the chair she was sleeping at earlier. "So... when did we get married?" I asked. "October 20, 2015." She said. "Wow. Almost 5 years." I muttered.

"How did we meet?" I asked. "We were friends since kindergarten. I was bullied back then because of my pale skin. They would call me a ghost. But then suddenly, you came to the school and everything was different. You would defend me from others who trued to hurt me. Our friendship continued til' 9th grade. You asked me to be your girlfriend when we were in 10th grade. I said yes... because I have this huge crush on you I'm trying to hide. And then you proposed to me after college. We got married 1 year later and.... this present day, you were one of the victims inside the bus. The breaks won't cooperate so it crashed and almost fell down the hill. You were on a trip to your hometown that day. And you were on a coma for like... 8 months." She said. 8 months? I didn't even know it was 8 months passed!

"And in 8 months, I've been visiting you regularly and even sleep here. Everyday I would hope you wake up. And I'm glad you did." She smiled at me. I love it when she does that.

"Your hoodie looks beautiful. I like it." I said while looking at her navy blye hoodie. "You gave it to me." She said, her smile still not fading. "I did?" I said. "Yep! This is the hoodie I've always wanted to have. I was so happy when you gave this to me."

She showed me a silver snowflake necklace hanging on her neck. "I remember our 1st year anniversary. When you gave me this and you said that I'll always be your snowflake." She said. "Oh, you really love calling me snowflake." She giggled.

"We love to hang out with each other. We sometimes would go on late night dates and just listen to music." She said and showed me the earphones she said we always use while listening to music.

She put the earphone inside her ears. She then removed the left one and pluged it on my left ear. She started to play a song. I saw the title from her phone and it was "A thousand years."

"This was our favorite song." She said. I closed my eyes and listened to it. I moved aside a little and patted the space beside me for her to lie down. She laid down beside me while listening to the music. She hugged me tight. I couldn't help but to smile. It's good to know a little something about us.

"When we got married, I vowed to you that I will love you for a thousand years and still counting how many years til' time ends. I've loved you since we were little. As a friend to.... as the one I'll be with for the rest of my life. I love you." She said wich softened my heart. "I-I love you too. And I promise I will do anything to get my memory back and remember you fully." I said.

When the song's over, she removed the earphone and put it inside the pocket of her hoodie wich I gave her. She got up to the bathroom to pee. She got out a few seconds later and I let out a soft yawn wich she noticed. "You need to rest, Jack." Elsa said. "But I want to know everything." I whined. She giggled wich made me smile. No wonder I married her. "But your'e tired. You need to sleep." She scolded. "Only if my wife sleeps with me." I said with a smirk. "Okay, Frosty." She laughed. "Frosty?" I chuckled. "That's what I always call you." She said wich made me smile even more.

"Let's sleep now, Snowflake." I said while patting the space beside me. "Oh... your'e getting pretty used to it." She said with a smirk and laid down beside me.

Elsa:

We slept together after 8 long months. But his memory loss is still bugging me. It's good to have his loving attitude back, but it would be better having his memory back.

1 year later

I told him everything we always do before the accident happened. I have no problem telling him everything because he has a photographic memory.

I was on my way to the hospital now and someone called me. I picked up my phone and saw it was Jack's mom.

Elsa: Hello?

Emilie: Elsa, dear! We need you here at the hospital!!

Elsa: Ofcourse! I'll be right there!

And then I ended the call. Since the hospital was nearby, I decided to just run as fast as I can than to deal with traffic.

I got to the hospital and saw Jack's mom outside. "Mom!" I called. "What happened?" I asked. "See for yourself." She said while looking happy.

I ran to Jack's room and I saw him lying on his bed. "Jack, honey? You need me?" I said. "Snowflake... I... I can remember everything now!" He cheered wich made me run to him for an embrace. "Really?! You.... you can remember now?" I said. He nodded happily. "Oh Jack...." I hugged him again. "Ofcourse! I promised, right? I promised that I'll try everything to remember you. And... now I have my memory back!!"

Oh, he was so happy. It's good to see him happy like that again.

And it's good to see him remember me....

_________________________________________

Fun fact: Jack was supposed to die in this one shot but he didn't because I'm gonna have a mental breakdown if he did.

See ya next update!

Bug out, snowflakes!!!!