The best thing I ever did

December, as we end the year together, I remember. Our memories pile up like a snow. So many words I saved for you linger in my mind. Makes me nervous.

As Jack and Elsa were spending their year together, memories started to flash through Elsa's mind. How they met and had those silly crushes with each other, and how they confessed it.

Used to feel lonely and empty. But december is no longer lonely.

As she leaned on Jack's shoulder, watching the firework display as they were on new year countdown, she thought of him. Of how much they've been through together. Hardships and misunderstandings and they still made it.

The best thing I ever did, was that I met you.

"May I know your name?" She asked. "Jackson Overland Frost. But you can call me Jack." He said, smiling widely and warmly at her. She felt real happiness as she smiled back. She never knew that day, her life coulc turn into something new. Into something great.

Into somewhere she has never been.

The best thing I ever did, was that I never broke up with you, and that I am still with you.

"I'm sorry." Said Jack as he hugged her tightly. "I was such a jerk." He said. Elsa was still crying, remembering that he raised his voice at her on a fight. He kissed her softly. "I really am sorry, Snowflake." He said with sad eyes that made Elsa feel guilty. Hearing him call her snowflake that moment at a tone like that crushed her heart into pieces.

"I'm sorry too." She said and hugged him tight. Jack was patting her back and then kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry..." He softly said as Elsa never let go of him. "I love you.." She said and then Jack kissed her. He rested his forehead against hers afterwards. "I'm sorry... and I love you too. We'll work this out, I promise." He said as he caressed her soft cheek and she nodded.

All I wanna do, all I wanna do... Just like this, like this, like this, like this. The two of us forever. All I wanna do, all I wanna do.. Just like this, like this, like this, like this. Let us never change.

"3, 2, 1!" Jack and Elsa counted in unison. The fireworks shot up as they shouted "Happy new year!" Together.

"Happy new year, Snowflake." Jack said and kissed her passionately in front of the fireworks at the crowded streets. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you." She said after they pulled away. He pecked a kiss on her lips again before saying "I love you too."

The best thing I ever did......

_________________________________________

Me????? Crying.