Is this love?

Elsa:

"No." He said after I had just asked for permission to have a sleepover at my Anna's house. "Jack, I've never seen my sister for months." I said and he looked at me. "Do you even realize how dangerous it is outside? I've lost everything, Elsa. I can't lose another one. Especially you." He said and I kinda felt bad for him.

Jack has been acting so protective and strict towards me since... his little sister died because she's been murdered. And now he wouldn't let me go outside for months now.

"Elsa, I'm just trying to keep you safe that's all." He said as he looked down. My heart shattered into pieces when I saw him standing there and looking at the ground like he was a disapointment. "Jack.... I understand." I said and lifted his chin up to look at me.

I love him even though he's kinda abusive sometimes. Even if he slaps me or raises his voice at me and even if his actions causes a bruise or anything, I still love him.

"I'll just.. tell Anna." I said and went upstairs to our room. I dialed Anna's number on my phone. "Hello?" I said once she picked it up.

"I'm sorry, Anna I can't come over for tonight. He didn't let me." I said.

"Just break up with him, sis!" Anna shouts.

"No, I can't. Anna, you know how much-"

"How much you live him? Yeah. But he has to set you free sometimes." Anna said.

"I can't. I really can't, Anna. I'm the only one he has and if I'm gone.. "

"Elsa, he's controlling you too much!"

"No, he's not that kind of person, Anna. He just wants me safe that's all."

"Like he's not even trusting me, YOUR OWN SISTER!"

"Anna please. Let him be."

"One day you'll regret loving him, Elsa."

"I don't regret anything, Anna. Besides, he would never hurt me." I lied to her. Ofcourse he hurts me! Everytime I sneak out of the house he would cause me a bruise or slap me.

"Whatever, sis."

I hung up the phone without saying goodbye.

Jack came inside the room, holding a knife. "Jack? What's the matter?" I asked. He was pointing the knife to himself. "Jack! What happened?" I asked once again. "Let me be with my sister, Elsa. Please." He begged and prepared to stab himself. I grabbed the knife and tossed it across the room. "No! You are not doing this to yourself!" I yelled.

"Kill me..." He begged. "No!" I said and hugged him tight. "You're not killing yourself!" I shouted and he just fainted out of nowhere.

"Jack!" I shouted. I picked him up and put him to bed. I checked if he was breathing and thank goodness he is.

What just happened?

Time skip:)

I heard my phone beep. It was a text from Anna.

I'm outside of your house!

What? What is she doing here?

I quietly got out of bed as Jack was sleeping beside me. I went out the room and got out of the house. "Anna?" I whispered. "Let's go." Anna whispered as she grabbed my hand. "Wait! No! You can't take me anywhere without-" "You don't need Jack's permission!" She whisper-yelled.

"Anna, no. I can't leave him! I can't leave here!" I said. "He's not gonna do anything anyway!" She said and that's when I stopped on my tracks. I will get punished for sure and maybe a slap in the face or a smack.