She who rescued me.

"Do we really have to go?" Said the white haired boy. "We have no choice, Jack." His mom said. "But...." the boy was about to protest but he couldn't. He sighed in defeat. "I just don't wanna leave the memories I had here." Jack sadly said. "We know how hard it is but... sweetie we really have no choice. Please just... understand." His mom said. "Besides, you can make new memories." She added.

"Okay, mom. Anything for you." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. Theyr'e moving to another place because of so much critisizm. Jack couldn't handle those lies that come from other people's mouth. That he is the son of a robber, that his father was an absolute disgrace to their family. So they decided to move to another place, a city perhaps, to move in.

*time skip*

They were peacefully sleeping while the ship is sailing across the sea. What they didn't know, is that a thunderstorm is yet to come. And it came. The lightning hit the back of their ship as the ocean waves became strong. The air is also raging.

What was very strange is, the whole ship was starting to freeze. But the temperature is not that low to make the objects freeze.

Jack saw his mother at the edge of the ship, holding on tight to the wooden edge.

"Mom, it's gonna be okay." Jack assured his mom. "Your'e gonna be fine." He said as he held his mother's hand and pulled her up.

But unluckily, Jack lost his balance and fell. His mom didn't have time to catch him because she didn't know where he was standing. But before she knew, it was too late.

*scene change, at an unknown location*

A girl with loose platinum blonde hair was peacefully communicating with nature. She was enjoying the cold breeze of the wind. Until she noticed the gray sky from not so far away.

Why would people enter that part of the sea?? She wondered. It is a very dangerous place. All who entered there would face the fate of death. Only a spirit can enter that.

The platinum blonde haired girl gasped and quickly rushed to the shore. She summoned a water horse and rode it. They need help.

When the girl got there, she saw nothing but dead bodies. She saw a woman that was still moving. The platinum blonde girl ran to the woman and offered help, but she refused.

"I don't need help." The woman said. "But I can't let you die. I want to help you." The platinum blonde girl spoke.

"My son needs your help more. I'm old now and......... my son.. he has a life to live." She refused. "If it's the least I could do for you." The girl sighed in defeat. "Oh. And please give him this." The woman said and handed her a bracelet with a snowflake design. "Please take care of my son." The woman begged. "I will." The platinum blonde girl said with a nod.

She looked everywhere for the woman's son. The woman had described him for her.

She said that he has white hair almost like hers and a blue hoodie. He had a staff with a G end. The woman said it was a gift from his father.

A few moments of roaming around on her horse, she saw the woman's son. He was lying on a rock unconsious.

"It is him." The girl exclaimed. She rushed towards the rock and went closer towards the boy.

"White hair, blue hoodie, staff. It's like what the woman said." She said as she turned to the water horse. The horse just neighed in response.

"Okay." She muttered before carrying him bridal style and put him gently into the horse's back. "Now, don't let him fall." She said to her horse and hopped on it. She turned to the woman who is now lifeless. "I'll take care of your son." She said."Hiya!"