𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫..

3rd person:

A flight attendant was checking the cabin before taking off. Then a guy with white hair and cyan blue eyes came up to her and said "Remind my girlfriend to take her pills. It's for her heart condition." He said. "She has platinum blonde hair tied in a french braid. Her name is Elsa."

The flight attendant then nodded and assured him that she will tell Elsa to take her pills. She went to find a platinum blonde haired girl with a french braid hairstyle.

When she found Elsa, she spoke "Miss. Are you Elsa?" The girl then nodded. She looks like she had been crying all day and had an expressionless face when she responded to the flight attendant.

"Don't forget to take your pills for your heart condition." The flight attendant smiled to her and was about to leave when Elsa grabbed her wrist.

"How did you know I have a heart condition?" She asked. "Your boyfriend told me to remind you." The flight attendant says and Elsa teared up.

"Is there something wrong, Miss Elsa?" The flight attendant asked.

"My boyfriend, Jack. He's dead. He died two days ago. I'm going to America for his funeral." Elsa says wich left the flight attendant shocked.

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.

_________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I MISS UPDATING

Wow I cried.

Why do I kept publishing sad shots im-

Anywayssss...

BUG IS OUUT!!!