ᴇx

{3rd person's POV}

Jack was sitting alone at the bar, thinking of his ex girlfriend and wanting her back to him.

Until he spots her on a corner. "Damn, Elsa. You still look so beautiful." He muttered as he was watching her.

He then saw a guy approaching her, blocking his sight of Elsa. Jack was glaring at the guy and seeing Elsa feeling uncomfortable towards him made him more mad.

Then the guy pecked her lips quickly wich made Jack's anger rise more and more.

He kissed my girl.

He couldn't take it anymore, so he walked towards her and the guy. "Hey." Jack said to Elsa and winked at her.

"And you, you don't think I didn't see you kissing MY Elsa?" He said and the boy flinched at his dangerous glare, wich Elsa find very attractive.

"Jack.." Elsa muttered as if she was yearning for him, as if she wants him.

"I tasted her first. I own her so get the hell out of my sight, because I wouldn't hesitate to do something bad." He says and Elsa felt a tickling sensation inside her wich she found very odd.

The boy then ran and left the bar. Jack turned to Elsa. "Miss me, baby?" He asked, stepping closer. He pressed his lips against her neck softly.

"You don't have any right to make me jealous." He breathed onto her neck, his voice sounding husky.

"Come back to daddy." He whispered and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Elsa wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned closer for a kiss but she hesitated. "My lips are yours, Elsa." He smirked at her wich made her kiss him deeply.

They had a makeout session for two minutes an dparted for air. "You're mine and mine only. Got it?" He asked seductively, playing with the zipper of her dress.

"Yes, daddy." She replied with a smirk.

"We should take this somewhere private, baby." He said and kissed her cheek. "Just the two of us, daddy?" Elsa asked with a wide smirk. Jack then nodded.

"We're gonna have some fun." He whispered into her ear and nipped it.

"Are there any punishments?" She asked. Jack chuckled and then whispered "Yes, baby."

Elsa kissed his neck. "All yours. Just like what we used to do back then." She whispered. "We're together again, Elsie. This time, it'll be more fun." He said, the smirk still not fading away from his face.

"I would love that, daddy." She replied and he picked her up bridal style into his car where the first round will begin.

_________________________________________

These shots have been sad nowadays so time for some steamy Jelsa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I forgot to give this to you earlier before you read this but... I hope it's not too late! *gives u holy water*

Anywayss....

BUG IS OUTT!!