she was 18

(I haven't even started writing and I'm crying okay-)

(This is very short)

{Jack:}

I was 19, she was 18

"What's your name?" said a bright girl with platinum blonde hair smiling at me. I just ignored her as I continued reading my book. I thought of her as a loud, talkative, and an annoying girl back then. "Hey!! I'm asking you!" She whined and took my book away from me.

"Give it back!" I shouted. "Give me your name first!" She said with a little giggle coming out of her lips. A wide smile escaped from it and I couldn't help but to get mesmerized. I sighed in defeat. "Jack."

And that moment lead me to places I've never been before.

I'm Jackson Overland Frost. 19 years old. This is the story of how a girl named Elsa Arendelle turned my world upside down.

(Yeah that was only the intro and yes I suck at it.)

"Are you free today?" Elsa asked catching up on me. I rolled my eyes at her. Is she even a human or what? She's always running here and there! And the fact that she has a heart disease worries me. Not the crush worried type or whatever it is. A friendly one. Yeah.. I worry about her as a friend. Nothing more.

"Are you even a heart disease patient?" I say to her and she just laughed at me. "I am! I'm just not weak like others.." she replied to me and she even was jumping up and down. "You've proved it. You're strong now. Can you stay still for five minutes?" I asked.

"Hmm... are you worried?" She was trying to tease me. "Whatever. Jump here and there whenever you want. I'll just study." I say and walked pass her. "Okay! Okay! You win! I'm still!"

She's THAT energetic?!

"So.. like I asked. Are you free later? Cause not today like right now cause you're studying.. so maybe.. later?" She asked like she really didn't bother to study even for a minute.

"Maybe." I replied. "What kind of answer is THAT?!"

"Well, atleast I didn't ignore you."

"Okay! Okay! You win! You always win! So.. maybe.." she started to walk back and forth. "Meet me at the park later after school. I'll be waiting, okay? YOU BETTER COME!!"

(You better cu- come🌚 didn't say anything)

"Geez... that girl." I sighed.

I was 19, she was 18. We had a really good friendship.

"So.. I want to go see the fireworks next! And then.. I want to uhh.. what else do I want?" She wondered but then giggled.

"We've been to places that I wanted to go!!" She whined as she was checking her diary. "Well... we should come back to those places and talk about the memories we had there back then.." she said as her eyes were wide. I gave her a faint smile.

I was 19, she was 18. I loved her. And I want her to stay with me like this forever.

"Jack!!!!" She yelled with her usual cheerful side. She ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. "It's winter!!" She said and hugged me even tighter. "Hey.. not too tight.."

"Well... you're my boyfriend now. So maybe you'll let it slide..?" She looked at me with her puppy eyes making me smile and steal a kiss from her. "You're getting cuter eveyday.." I muttered under my breath.

"Say, Jack... you'll still be with me no matter what, right?" She asked. It's kinda weird for her to ask such a question. But I just pressed my forehead against hers and replied with "I will."

I was 19, she was 18. I never knew that day would happen... I wanted her to stay with me.

I punched the wall and almost yelled in frustration as I came from the funeral. HER funeral. Yes. ELSA. My beloved snowflake. MY Elsa. She died from cardiac arrest.

"Damn.. I miss you.." I whispered, tears flowing down my cheeks. "I miss you so much.."

Why does it have to happen? We promied to graduate highschool together. We promised to stay together no matter what. But it happened. She was taken away from me.

"Why do you have to go?"

Why did she have to leave?

Jackson Overland Frost. Yes. I am now 22, she's still 18.

I now have been a successful teacher at St. Burgess high where Elsa and I met and became friends. Until it became something more.

I am now 22, she's still 18. She's at a better place now.

And I promise in another life, I'll find her. I'll make her happy this time and protect her so she won't die. I'll treat her like the most precious treasure. And I'll be the one that can hold her gently in my arms. Close to me... like I always do.

Until we meet again, my snowflake.

_________________________________________

*wipes tears that almost flodded my room* Come on it's not that sad!!

*cries in the corner*