Multiple Universes (Jack's pov)

LiasObsessions hi Bestie ❤ if u like happiness don't read it ❤ also forgive me if there are typos because I was half asleeo while writing this ❤ ily

~~~~~

When I met her, none of us thought it was gonna end that way. I was a commoner with merely any penny to offer her, the woman who govern the land I live in. If someone told me years ago that I would have the queen of Arendelle as my first love, I would have laughed at how ridiculous it sounded.

I was a commoner, a sheperd's boy who had been raised in a farm just down near the kingdom. She grew up in a castle, was raised to be the one who would take the throne when she's finally of age. We are not the same yet our paths aligned for a while.

She was my queen, and I was her lover. Her companion. Sometimes I question her choice of being with me, but when I looked into those beautiful cerulean blue eyes, those thoughts come right out the window. She was my snowflake, the light of my life. And I felt like she was all I had.

I still remember how I used to braid her hair every morning, how I worked as a servant just to get to see her everyday.. I also still come home to my family often, though.

How when she walks into the room, the only thing she thinks about is to undress and let me hold her until she falls asleep. Sometimes she would ask me random questions every night. What's it like out there, what I do when I have nothing else to.

Every night I ask her, "Why me?"

She simply smiled at me and responded, "Why not you?"

"I just find it kind of funny. How there are so many men of noble blood there to offer you treasures and riches but somehow you're here, in bed with a sheperd's boy." I responded, my hand stroking her hair as she laid her head in my arm.

"You think I'd prefer riches over.." she lift up some of my hair so she could see my face a lot more clearly. "..this?" She continued, her hand now cupping my cheek, hee thumb lightly stroking it. I grab her wrist and place a soft, longing kiss at the palm of her hand.

"Seems like they could give me that.. but none of them could give me this.." her eyes looked into mine, and now I understand why.

"But those are things that I already have.. and.. I've never had someone who knows me as well as I know myself. I've never felt like I could let it all go around a person, not having to worry about 'acting proper.' I've never had a love like this." She said to me.

We laid there in silence afterwards, and I let her words sink in my mind.

I shouldn't have to worry about anything else, for all that matters is the beautiful woman I'm holding, and that she let me hold her like this.

Nothing mattered to me that night, nothing but the love we had that we thought was going to last.

That's why I agreed on ruling with her, side by side.

And I thought that was what I wanted. I thought I was happy with it because it's something that I want. But it's just something that I have to do to get what I want. Our story, yet felt like being written by only one person. It was our love yet she's the one to make decisions about what we're going to be. It didn't feel like it was ours. It was hers, and I was alright with it because her happiness is the cause of my own.

When I was finally learning to become her king, I couldn't look at the mirror for the longest period of time. Because when I look into that mirror, I don't recognize the reflection. I was a whole different person, not the Jackson I was born to be. A different person who changed to make a relationship work.