Save me

My wedding day has finally come. But this doesn't feel right. I shouldn't be marrying a man I do not love.

I should be with Jack. I should be there with him in his lovely home with his lovely family. I should be laying down next to him, snuggling closer and feeling the warmth of his embrace.

He should be the one I'm getting married to. That was my dream. To be wed with my true love. Now me being a royalty and soon to be queen crushed my dreams into pieces. I wish I was just a villager. I'd rather be poor than having this life, everyone deciding your future. Your OWN future. You should be following your dreams but for this soon to be queen, I cannot.

I'd rather be with Jack than to be forced to marry someone I do not love. I'd rather be with him than any other prince. I can't live my life without him.

But I'm about to get married. Someday, I will see the one I really loved with someone else probably better than me. The one who can love him as much as I do. The one who can give him the happiness he deserves that I cannot give.

Screw this royal life. Screw everything. It may be cool being a princess and the fact that you are going to rule a whole kingdom someday.

But this is real life. Not like those fairy tales they always tell. This is the real life of a princess. Having to be perfect in every step of the way. Having to marry random princes.

This is not true love.

"Jack, save me." I quietly begged as I cried. I want him to come for me and take me away. Somewhere that it's just the both of us.

Somewhere we can spend the rest of our lives with.

I saw someone went inside my room, coming from the window. I saw my happiness, my true love.

My Jack.

"Jack! I cried and threw myself onto him. "Jack, take me away." I sobbed in his arms. He started to pat my back.

"Shh.. it's gonna be okay." He assured me but I can't accept a situation like this.

"It's not okay! It was never okay! I'm about to get married to someone I don't love. Jack, please. Take me far away from here. Let's run together." I begged.

He then kissed me. "Elsa, I'm so-"

"No! Jack, where's the promise you said to me?! You said that you would fight for us. You said that you will never let anything separate us! Jack, I don't want to be queen. I want to be with you. Please. I love you so much." I cried.

"I love you." He whispered. "If you love me, then please! Take me with you." I said and cupped his cheek. "Take me far away."

"Save me from this nightmare!" I said to him.

"We will find a way." He said to me and kissed me. "I love you, Elsa. So much." He said. "I love you too, Jack. So much." I said and then we kissed.

_________________________________________

*Romeo and Juliet are shaking*

Two updates in one day! Uh.. I'm proud!

Anyways...

BUG IS OUT!!!!