The kiss that saved my life

Elsa:

I was running, escaping from that Pitch Black man I had encountered. He was saying so many crazy things like he wants me to be his and we'll rule over the world and all things. He doesn't know my secret. No one must know.

"Ahh!" Someone grabbed me from behind, must be one of Pitch Black's men so I kicked him. "Quiet if you want to live your life!" He whisper-yelled to me.

So I shut up. Simple.

We saw Pitch looking for us and the guy cupped my cheek. "If you want to make it out of here alive, you must not react for what I'm about to do, okay?" He said and I nodded, desperately not wanting to die.

And then he kissed me passionately all of a sudden. He pulled me closer and closer until there was no space between us. Without knowing, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

We started making out as Pitch was passing by. "Ugh! Get a room!" I heard him shout to us but we still continued kissing, not pulling away.

He pinned me against the wall, still kissing me and I felt myself enjoying it. I moaned through the kiss. Pitch was gone and we're still making out.

We pulled away for some seconds and I wanted more. More and more of his lips on mine. So I grabbed the back of his head to kiss him again. "Name's Jack. What's yours?" Jack asked when we pulled away. "Elsa." I softly replied.

He kissed me deeply again and I wanted him to lay down on top of me but we JUST MET.

"Jack.. I know it sounds crazy, but I kinda like the way you kissed me." I said and he chuckled. He kissed me again and I can't hold myself together so I dragged him onto some.... store with poor security as we were making out.

"I love that we're gonna be stuck here for the rest of the hours." I said seductively and kissed him again.

_________________________________________

YA'LL CAN'T MARRY A MAN YOU JUST MET BUT YOU CAN MAKE OUT WITH THEM;)