I'm your guardian

Jack Frost, guardian of fun and also known as the unseen guardian of Elsa.

He was always there for her since she was a kid. But she always passes through him like he was invisible. And he is.

She's now currently 18 years old and her parents were.... deceased.

All he could do was stare at her crying. If only he could wipe away those tears. If only he could embrace her and tell her everything will be fine. If only he could kiss that top of her head gently.

If only she could see him.

Jack sat beside her, leaning against the frozen door. He crawled closer to her and whispered things that she couldn't even hear, but he wanted to say.

"Everything's gonna be fine, Elsa. You're not alone. I'll always be here for you even though you can't see me. I'll still protect you for as long as you live. That is a promise." He said and kissed her cheek.

"I'm always here, Elsa." He whispered.

"Jack..." she muttered under her breath wich he didn't hear. "Jack.." she silently cried.

She have heard of him. She was very interested about him. Whenever she feels something cold touching her face, it would bring a smile to her. She didn't fully believe in him. She only sees him as a myth.

"J-Jack Frost.." She blurted out. "What did you say?" Jack whispered. She looked on her left and saw a figure of a man holding a staff with a G end.

Elsa knew it was him. She knew what he looked like.

"You're not a myth..." She said slowly and Jack crawled closer to her. Without thinking twice, Elsa wrapped her arms around him.

"You'll be fine, Elsa. I'm here. I've always been here." He said with a worried look on his face, but his words were gentle, not showing his worry about her.

"I know." She whispered and then sobbed.

"Stay with me." She begged, clutching his hoodie tight. "Don't leave me."

"I won't." He said and wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't let me go."

"I'm not planning to,

My snowflake."

_________________________________________

Hi!

I haven't updated in days

Wowwww....

I just can't believe I'm actually gonna click the publish up at the right in

3

2

1