Together

(Yamete oniichan!!)

{3rd person:}

E:Jack!

Elsa shouted and embraced Jack and unfortunately Jack still got stabbed by the blade. It was too strong to break. But he didn't get stabbed alone. He got stabbed with Elsa.

Jack grunted in pain but looked down to see her if she was alright. Yes, he had to look down cause he's tall.

J: Els...sa

E: Jack...

J: You shouldn't have done that..

E: But I need to save you.. That's what.. friends are for.

J: I know, but... we'll both lose.

E: Atleast we'll lose together... and we did.

J: *mutters* I love you....

E: What?

J: I have something to tell you..

E: What is it?

J: I.. I'm inlove with you... I'm not gonna survive today so I... just wanna tell you that. I love you, Elsa.

Elsa felt herself smile knowing he feels the same.

E: Me too.

J: What?

E: I love you too.

She snuggled closer in Jack's arms. He wrapped his arms around her.

E: M-make me... your wife, Jack. I love you so much.

J: We're running out of time.. I'm running out of time.

E: A-atleast let's spend our final moments together...

Jack lifted her chin up and kissed her passionately. Elsa didn't take long to respond and closed her eyes. They pulled away.

J: I love you.

E: I love you too, Jack. Let's be together forever. In heaven.

J: But we haven't done our mission yet. To defeat.. Hans.

E: I know, but we're dying.. I knew from the start that you're also gonna get stabbed even if I protect you. But I wanna be with you so I.. did that. If you were to die, I'd die with you. I love you so much.

J: Elsa....

E: Jack... I can't breathe.

J: Me neither....

E: Our time has come, my love.. we're finally getting free.. we'll be together forever.

J: I love you so much...

E: I love you too. Let us rest.

Jack kissed her forehead as they both were running out of breath. Elsa was cuddling close to him waiting for death as the long blade of the sword was still there stuck at their bodies.

~202 years later~

"Screw 2020!!" Elsa groaned frustratingly. "Screw this online class.." She muttered. She was still on mute so they couldn't hear her.

She sighed. "I wish Jack is here..."

(They've been reborn in the modern world and Jelsa are together. Like, lovers.)

The teacher's not here yet so she went to the bathroom, to pee ofcourse.

"BABYYY!!!" She was suprised by a person whom she didn't expect she'd see. "Jack what the heck?! You scared me!" She whined making Jack laugh. "Sorry I just... your face when I.." He said in between laughs.

Elsa pouted and turned her back at him. Jack sighed. "Sorry, baby.. I didn't know what went into me.." Jack said like a whining baby and gave her a backhug. Elsa faced him and stole a kiss. "Forgiven. Just don't scare me like that again!"

"Alright.." He said and went to her bedroom. "Elsa? Your class..."

"SHOOT!" She exclaimed and sat on her chair quickly.

Jack had just finished highschool about a month ago and Elsa's in 10th grade. Funny how they were both in different grades, different classes, have different teachers, different age and they still manage to work out.

_________________________________________

And how they're in different studios but they're the superior ship!

Did I lie??!?!!?!?!??