My ghost

Elsa:

I'm a ghost. Yes. A ghost. I died 20 years ago because My own father raped and killed me. And when I was alive, I had a boyfriend. (Ya'll ship Jelsa so you probably know who)

He was a great and amazing guy. He was there for me when my father wasn't. Yeah.. my father was busy drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and.. making out with random girls.

Ever since mother died, he has been like this. He always punch the wall of get drunk at a bar and then I would always get him home, clean him up and change his clothes. Only the blouse. Beacuse even if he's like that, I still love my father.

Even if he raped and killed me. He was just drunk so he's probably not himself. I still love him. Him and Jack.

I miss Jack so much. When I was alive, we used to cuddle up late at night and stargazing. We even watched Frozen.

Yeah... when I tried singing 'let it go' high notes, I had a sore throat the next day.

I used to call him when I'm feeling down. He would sometimes drop at my house with french fries to make me feel better and we'll cuddle up in a blanket while eating them as I talk about my problem. He mostly does that when I'm on my period.

I also remembered our first date. When I killed a cockroach at a restaurant using my heels. Yeah that was such a moment.

He always cheers me up. And he sometimes is a little overprotective. He makes me wear his Jacket when my clothes were showing too much.

He even handed me his scarf (His most valued scarf) to me when there was a snowstorm. "Let it rage on! The cold never bothered me anyways." Was what I said back then.

When we're playing hide and seek was one of the most fun and memorable experiences. "Jack! It's your turn to show yourself!!" And then I realized that he was outside of the house after I went looking for him a few minutes.

I was standing in front of nowhere when I saw a white haired man witting on a bench.

A girl sat beside him. She sat beside my Jack. I went behind the bench to hear what they were talking about.

"How many times do I have to say no? I don't like or love you, Toothiana. I love Elsa. I chose Elsa. You can't replace her." Jack said furiously to that Toothiana girl.

"She's dead for goodness sake, Jack! She's gone!" Toothian shouted at him. I'm right here but I guess you need to have a third eye for that.

"Oh yeah? Well, in my heart, she's not gone. She never went away." Jack says and then I kind of sat at the free space next to him.

If this girl makes a move on him, then I'm gonna have to give her the best nightmare.

Seeing ghosts....

Wouldn't it be wonderful? Her seeing those creepy faces and people will surely make fun of her because every time a ghost pops up, she would freak out. Maybe then she would stay away from someone who's not hers.

"Give me a chance, Jack!" She said and he didn't respond. And then it happened.

She kissed him.

She then pulled away after experiencing a very bad headache. Jack, being the gentleman he is, helped her.

She then looked at Jack and finally gazed over where I was. This is gonna be fun.

"Elsa?" She celled out in shock. "Huh?" Jack says in confusion. "She's.. behind you!" Toothiana screamed. Jack looked behind him and saw no one.

"No one's here." Jack says. He just leaned back to his seat and continued ignoring her.

I went towards her and said "I witnessed everything. Now I gave you a present for that. If you ever touch him again, I'll double your lovely present. Have a nice day...." with a smirk.

She ran far away but jumping in fear while doing so. She's seeing them.

I heard Jack sob. I went over him. "I'm sorry, Elsa. I'm sorry we kissed. I really am." He cried. I hugged him even though he can't see me.

Or can he?

"Shh... it's okay, Jack. I know you might not probably hear me, but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be here no matter what." I said with a smile.

I kissed his head wich made him feel dizzy a bit. He can now feel me hugging him. He looked down to see.. well.. me.

"Elsa?" He called out and I hummed as response. "I thought you were-" "But I'm not gone, am I? You said it earlier." I cut him off.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked. I giggled. "No, silly. You can just see me." I said and booped his nose. He hugged me suddenly. "I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." I whispered. He kissed me. "Now.. you will be able to see not just me but every other ghosts also. But I'll be here for you." I said.

"Come on!" I dragged him into a place he didn't expect we'd come. The cemetery.

There's a lot of ghosts there. And he could see it. "There's so many ghosts but you're the outstanding one." He said in a husky voice wich made me blush. "H-hey!" I stuttered.

"Jack?" I heard his mom's voice calling out to him. "Mother?" He said. "Jack! I missed you!" His mother exclaimed. "I missed you too!" He said.

"Elsa has been helping me a lot here. She's a really good girl." She said. "About the good girl part, I would like to object." He said with a smirk. "She's very naughty when it comes to me."

"Stop it!" I laughed.

After we spend time with his mom, we went home and yes. I come home with him.

"Well, my ghost. Shall we?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "We shall." I said.

_________________________________________

Ya'll want more and more of it?

Cuz I do;)