Falling Snowflake

(A/N: It's nighttime again... when I say nighttime, update time.)

{Elsa:}

Winter. a wonderful season to celebrate, right? Well, I used to love winter but now I don't even know how to feel. Should I smile? Or should I cry?

Winter was Jack's favorite season. We'd always watch the snow falling at a time like this at night. Now I'm on my own.

Speaking of Jack, he died. He died with Pitch, his enemy. They died together as they were both shot at the same time by each other. Jack died trying to save me, while Pitch died trying to get revenge.

It's the first snowfall tonight and I'm just standing here all alone, embracing the cold weather.

Suddenly, a snowflake fell on my nose. But instead of feeling cold, I felt.. warmth.

"I promise you, I will defeat Pitch. And once I do, we'll get to have the best winter of our lives. Us just sitting here and watching the snowfall. Then we'll get married in the future. We'll get to have 2... no, make that 4 children. That's a promise, Elsa. I love you."

I tried not to tear up by that warmth. It felt like Jack's arms had wrapped around me as we were staring at this beautiful snowfall. No Pitch Black bothering us.

"Elsa.." I heard a voice call my name out. That voice.

I turned around and saw Jack standing there wearing that cloth he wore when he was having a final battle with Pitch. His clothes covered in blood resembling he got shot in his chest. "Jack?"

"Snowflake." He said making me hug him. I felt how he got startled by it but he hugged me back. I was there, crying in his arms.

"I did it, Elsa. I did it. I defeated him." Jack  said and kissed the top of my head. "I won. We won." He said. "We won.." I sobbed.

"We..." I slowly opened my eyes only to see myself standing alone. The snowflake falling, Jack suddenly appearing in my mind, now I get it. Jack Frost nipping at your nose, I guess.

I looked up at the sky. "We won, Jack. I love you."

That one little snowflake that made me smile like this ever since. That snowflake that landed on my nose. I don't know why, but I feel very thankful. I feel like happiness was bursting inside me after all the grief I've been through. That snowflake that made me feel love again, that made me feel what warmth was.

The snowflake that thawed my frozen heart.

_________________________________________

I'm not crying! YOU ARE!

No seriously my heart shattered.

*changes topic* so, *wipes tears* I've been so into anime after I've watched "demon slayer." Now I'm currently watching "darling in the franxx." It's kinda good tho *blush* zero two's on my waifu list.

Anyways,

STREAM MORE AND MORE!