"Jack"

Jack:

Jackson Overland Frost, 18 years old. Elsa, well.... she's the love of my life. Even though she....

She can't speak. Yes. Since birth. She's not mute though. But she can't say even ome single word. She can hum and moan and trust me, her voice is so loud.

But she would sign to me. I've known sign language since she became my friend since kindergarten. I was her first friend besides her sister, Anna.

I was her knight in shining armour even though she seems scary cause... she can beat your a$$ up when you piss her off.

I saw her from the corner standing there waiting for me. I called her. "Elsa!" I called. She turned to me and her eyes lit up and she had a wide grin. She ran to me for a hug.

How's my snowflake doing? I signed. I'm fine. She signed. She kissed me on the lips and hugged me once again. Yes, she does that everytime she sees me.

The thing is.. we both have a disease. I have.... stage 3 lung cancer. The doctor says that it gets stronger and I only have a year or two to live. Now I'm just going to spend the rest of my living times with my Elsa.

I'm hungry. Elsa signed with a whining voice while pouting. I chuckled. "Okay.... I'll get you some food." I said. She jumped up and down while squealing. She jumped on my back all of a sudden. "Gosh, your'e heavy." I said.

(Time skip and 3 months later *because I'm bored that I want to snap*)

Jack's spirit  talking:(

Wait..... what? No! I can't be dead! What about Elsa?! What about my love?! She's the only one I have in my life and now I'm leaving her.... No! Please tell me this is just a dream!!

But sadly, it's not.

I saw Elsa coming in my room with a smile on her face. She shook my body's shoulders. Dead tho.

She even tickled me but sadly I didn't wake up. She was starting to feel sad and annoyed. Her voice was starting to get louder as if she was telling me to wake up that this isn't a joke anymore.

She started crying while shaking me, begging me to open my eyes and hold her close.

"Jack.." I suddenly heard. I went to her for an embrace she won't feel. "Jack..." I heard her say again. "Jack.." She kept saying. 'I'm here, I'm here.' I whispered in her ear.

"Jack? I.... I-I......Love.... you." She said and then smiled. She spoke for the first time in forever. 'I can speak!' She signed even though she isn't talking to anyone. She can only say 'Jack, I love you' and nothing else? Please make me go back to her!

She started crying again. I want to stop her crying but she can't see me. 'Snowflake.... don't cry." I said and I tried to wipe her tears.

This is a nightmare! It can't be! I can't leave her like this.. without saying goodbye!

"Jack.." She said again. Even I broke down in tears.

"Elsa.." I whispered.

She kept saying my name while crying. She held my dead body's hand and kissed the back of it. "Jack..." Her angelic voice spoke again. And I was screaming 'Please make me go back to her!'

But I can't. I'm gone now. I could only hear her say my name.

"Jack."

_________________________________________

I'm not crying, you are!! But seriously I'm crying..

That feeling when a book could actually hurt you:(

And it's your own book:'(

Your own story:(

I'm literally crying...