Snake

"I promise you. I will find that person who's doing this to us right now." Jack says while guarding the rest of his pathetic little friends. Well, there's only one left for him to protect.

You won't find me, Frosty. Not yet. Just wait for me to come and get you.

"Jack..." Toothiana cried, clinging onto his arm. She's the only one left. How sad! Now she will be perfect meal for me. Well, Jack didn't know about my secret so I'd rather surprise him.

Sssssss....

I made a sound signalling I'm nearby. I saw how Tooth's eyes were slowly tearing up. Mmm.. that made me starve more. I can't wait for her to scream for help. To scream in agony as I sink my teeth into her tasty flesh. Oh, how exciting this will be!

I made that snake sound again. Jack wrapped his arms around Tooth protectively. This made me more angry.

Then I spoke "Aww.. Jack! How nice of you to serve me dinner!"

"Wait, what?" I hear Jack say in confusion. Then I came into the light. "I bet she'll be perfect. I'm starving!" I exclaimed. "Elsa?!"

"Aww... that's really sweet of you to protect Tooth, Jack! You know how easily I get mad about it." I chuckled, making Jack gulp. "Don't worry, Jack. I'll be finishing her in no time." I say witha devious grin.

"Don't!" Jack shouted. "Give me a reason why I should not!" I said to him. Jack went silent. "Oh, I see. I knew there was some disloyalty and betrayal going on in here. Very well." I said and pulled my dagger out.

"Look!" I say and pointed at Tooth. "She's crying!" I exclaimed then let out a laugh. "I see that you've replaced me with this damsel in distress."

"That's not it! I would never replace you, Elsa!" I hear Jack say. "I would never replace you, Elsa!" I repeated, mimicking his voice. "Do you have any proof?" I asked from him.

"Elsa, I love you. You know that." Jack says making me laugh. "If you love me, let her go." I said to him. He looked down to the ground. "I'm waiting, Jack!"  I said to him with my arms crossed. "Don't let my patience reach its limits."

"Only if you wouldn't hurt her." He said. "Why do you care for her if you have me, Jack?" I asked, placing my hand on my chest.

"She's my friend." He said making me laugh again. "You're so funny!"

"So what if she's your friend? She looks like a dinner for me." I say and licked my lips. Then I thought of a plan.

"But I get it if you choose her over me. I'm happy that you're happy and.. Tooth, he's all yours." I said and walked away.

But once he lets go of her, I'll be taking her.

Then I was right! He really did let go of her. "So predictable." I muttered to myself and made a run for it. Good thing I'm faster than Jack so I got a hold of her first.

"Help!" Tooth yelled. Before Jack ran to her, I stopped him. "Stay back!" I said. I was choking her using my arm. "Any last words?" I say with a smirk. "Don't! Please! I-I'll do anything!" She begged. "Anything?" I say and she nodded.

"Let me have you for dinner." I whispered.

"No-" Once she screamed, I bit her. She wouldn't resist my poison. No one in this world can resist it, so I'm glad. And the fact that I used it to my rival.

"Elsa! Please stop!" Jack begged as I continued on having my meal. "Elsa!!" He yelled and pulled Tooth off of me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it.

"I was having a nice snack!" I whined and pressed my hand harder on his arm. He was wincing in pain. I let go of his arm and pulled him close to me. "Now you're mine!" I exclaimed.

"W-why..." He whispered. "Those friends of yours were getting in our way. You wouldn't spend more time with me!" I replied and cupped his cheek.

"You... you forgot about me! I've started to doubt that you love me, Jack! I don't want anyone getting in our way." I said and glared at him. "I've been calling and texting you tons of times but you and your friends have some plans that I couldn't join in."

"I wanted to let go and forget you, but I just love you so much that I couldn't let you go." I said and kissed his cheek. "Now, nothing matters. No one will get in our way again." I said and kissed him deeply. He didn't know Iwas casting a spell on my mind during that kiss. A memory spell.

When I pulled away, he started to close his eyes slowly, but he was fighting it. "Shh.. don't fight it. You're just gonna take a good nap, then when you wake up, everything will be just fine." I said and kissed him again.

He was starting to give in to my spell. I kissed his forehead. "Sleep tight, Frosty."

"Mmh..." I hear him moan sleepily. He opened his eyes slowly. I'm sure he won't remember anyone except me.

"You're awake." I sighed in relief and stole a kiss. "I thought I lost you!" I said. "Elsa? W-what happened?" He asked. "You bumped your head on a rock earlier. Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" Lies. All I said was lies.

"A little." He said and tried to get up. "Be careful." I say to him and held his hand for support. "You'll be staying with me for a while. Do you need anything?" I asked. "You." He replied and patted the space beside him.

Now I can spend more time with him.

"You should get more rest, you know." I say to him and he just kissed my forehead. "WE should get more rest." He said and laid down. He made me lay down beside him so I did what he told me to do so.

"I love you, Jack." I say as I drifted to sleep. I heard him whisper "I love you too, snowflake." Before my senses fell asleep too.

Nothing can get in our way now. He's mine and mine only. You touch him once,

I'll kill you TWICE.

_________________________________________

And back again to the new episode of..

"This is messed up but I published it anyway because I know ya'll want it."

Again I'll say......

HAI BONJURU!!!!!